Bag Advice?

vanth

Jul 1, 2012
Hello Purse Forum members! I'm pretty new to the forum(so I hope this is the right place to post this) and I'm finally going to make my first purchase.

I have found the Murakami Eye Miss You and Eye Need You purses for a good price. So the cost is not a factor in deciding which one I'd like to get. My main concern is the size.

I'm 4'9'' (pretty tiny) and I find that the eye miss you is rather proportionate to my size, however the eye need you can fit more items in it. I don't generally carry a lot of things, but if I did invest in the eye need you I would start to carry more.

If any of you have either, or both which one do you prefer and why?
And if you have neither I'l love to hear your opinions as well :smile:

(I do know in the end it is my choice, but I'd just like to hear someone else who is enthusiastic about purses point of view.)

Hi there. I see these two styles are the multicolor versions of the le aimable and le talentueux from the suhali line. Ive owned the smaller version (same size as the eye miss you), and I just bought a le tal pre-loved. I feel like the eye need you is a better size for holding more. I'm 5'1" and thought the smaller bag was just to small to carry my stuff. So my vote is for the eye need you :smile:

Thanks for the input lvbaglady33! I think I'll look up lose styles as well just to gauge the size to body ratio.

I guess when I get home I should post measurements of the bags as well :smile:

I would take your "favorite " size bag now and buy the one closest to that size. If there is not a lot of difffernce- then go bigger. Do you really love them the same? I would go for the one I absolutely LOVE.

Goodluck!

I would take your "favorite " size bag now and buy the one closest to that size. If there is not a lot of difffernce- then go bigger. Do you really love them the same? I would go for the one I absolutely LOVE.Goodluck!

Thats a neat idea I never thought about. The one I currently adore is a the larger side. So perhaps eye need you is the one I need. (pun intended ;) )

I orginally wanted the eye miss you, but recently the eye need you has been calling to me!

Uhhh I love this line!!
My vote goes to the Eye Need You!!

Ha ha me too! This line is so addicting to look at!