bag#3! help me tpf'ers! :)

tndang

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
first of all, i love his forum.. lol it is my DAILY FIX
and although i cant afford the many bags i would like to have..
i love looking and reading about stories, purchases, collections etc lol :smile:

ok sooo.. ive asked thia before ( i think? ) but im soo stuck and so i need ur opinions.

my choices
1. azur neverfull mm
positives: dont have azur or a neverfull
love the tote style, everyday spring/summer bag
negatives: thin straps (i carry alot usually n im worried its gonna
dig in my shoulders) color transfer, high maitnence? not year round bag (i live in canada 6montha is fall n winter
2. damier neverfull mm
positive: well pretty much the oposite positive negatives of azur lol..
can possibly use it for work (once i start working professionally) since i just finished my undergraduate
BUT negative: i have a damier speedy 30 already

3. any other suggestions?
i want something different but can use year round/for work/lowkey?

i want the azur saleya mm or gm soooo bad but its
discontinued :sad:((((((

anyway.. TIA for your help!!!
once my mind is made up ill do a reveal :smile:

ps. my small and slowly slowly slowly growing
collection
1. damier speedy 30
2. monogram galliera pm
3. monogram zippy wallet

sorry for super the long post!

Last edited:
Any chace you can go into LV and try them all on? You might fall flat on your face for one, and not like another in real life, even though you love it on pictures? Actually carrying them can sometimes feel different thank just looking, might help you make a desition.
After all, everyones taste is different, end even if 90 % of people in here voted for a spesific one, it might not be the perfect one for YOU....

Good luck deciding!

I own 3 neverfull GM's (One in every pattern) and I LOVE them all! It's such a wonderful bag and is really comfortable to carry. The only time the straps bother me is when I over stuff my bag and that just happens with ANY bag you over stuff. I think you should get the Azur first since you can use it for Spring/Summer and then get the Ebene for fall/winter!
Good Luck!

Your collection is too small to get something that limits seasonal use--cross off the Azur.

You need an Epi piece. Look through your choices on vuitton.com.

Something azur for sure. Don't worry about the negatives. Just enjoy it. I have 2 azur bags and 1 ebene. I am in damier heaven. I would rec. the galliera though. It is my fav bag of all time.

i would love an azur and maybe eventually when im
more financially stable ill get a
piece i loveee

but i think a couple of u are right.. i should
get a piece i can wear year round ..

im thinking epi speedy 30 or epi alma in black..?
or possibly alma pm in amarante/blue nuit...?

ahhhh decisions! thanks so much for all the feedback!!