badbuyerlist.org

Extremely horrifying. All that personal info posted without the person's consent, no vetting so that anyone can add an ID for any reason... total disaster.

i'm not surprised that something like this popped up after ebay suspended their ability for sellers to leave non-positive feedback.

badbuyerlist is used by high volume sellers to vet especially for electronic computers or parts.

here is an example of sellers pooling their info on one scammer here

I recognized one of the names that came up in the Random bad buyers. It isn't on my blocked buyer list. I think I might have bought from or sold to that person. As far as I know, I haven't been scammed other than the occasional nonpaying buyer or the person who claims SNAD to get me to pay the return postage.

Extremely horrifying. All that personal info posted without the person's consent, no vetting so that anyone can add an ID for any reason... total disaster.

Not for nothing, you can get all that info & more with a simple search of anyone if you know how...

You can get anyone's SS#, life, jobs, loans, mortgage info anything & everything online...so really that site isn't as revealing as it could be...

Last edited:
Not for nothing, you can get all that info & more with a simple search of anyone if you know how...

You can get anyone's SS#, life, jobs, loans, mortgage info anything & everything online...so really that site isn't as revealing as it could be...

Yes, of course people can find people, but my point was more than that: public shaming on whim. When there's no vetting of posts, anyone can get trashed. It can easily violate both privacy and reputation.