Badaboooooom shoes with real large feet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I am wearing an European 41 / 42, that is an US size 10, 10.5., 11.

I won't find any shoes that say carrrramaba... so, has anyone a hint for me?

Specifications:

ayyyy carramba
    highheel
    sexy
    comfortable (having a real broad forefoot)

and... carramba!

Thank you so much, I am so fed off wearing shoes even my grannie wouldn't wear (but she had size 7 so....)

TIA!

2. What about Tieks, French Sole, Josefinas Portugal. Those brands goes way beyond W11. If you like flats/loafers/sneakers that is. And then there's also Toms with different styles for sizes like W10/W11/W12.

3. I wear a sz 41 in most designer shoes, a 10 in US shoes and I find lots-although they sell out quickly as most stores only get one pair in that size. Where do you live-and how high of a heel do you want?

I just bought a pair of new style Valentino Rockstuds with the cabochons and they are beautiful and on a 2 1/2" block heel. I also found a pair of Chanel wedges that are available up to a size 42-they are a high wedge and very comfortable too.