Bada bing coming to A&E

1. In case you haven't heard...SOPRANOS is coming to A&E this fall! I am a huge fan of the Sopranos! Can't wait to start watching it again (even if it is edited) - yippee!!!! I loved it on HBO, but I wonder if A&E can make it work? I am sure they can....yippeee!!!!!:wlae: :yahoo: :yes: :rolleyes: :jammin: :yahoo:

2. Ah!! fahgetabout it!!..

Love em- and will miss it when its over...

3. LOVE the Sopranos! I've watched it from show ONE!
    Hmmmmmmm A & E and the Edit???

4. The final season is coming out on 07, isn't it?

I only started watching it last year, lol! I downloaded all the episodes and watched them. when SEason 6 came out in US, I dowloaded them as soon as they were online because I couldn;t wait for them to be aired in UK. Just as well: they are in the middle of the series on channel 4 now, lol!

5. what's everyone's favourite episode?

6. Love that show, can't wait for the last season. I am curious to see how A&E will do the editing without ruining the show too much.

7. When Carm had the attraction towards the Italian guy that Tony brought back from Italy. I think he was driving Tony around to. It was about time Carm had some fun!! although she never did but I was rooting for her...

8. OMG I can't believe I forgot about CArmela and Furio. I hated him when he first came on the scene but in series four they showed a different side to hom. I was tooting for them too - give Tony a taste of his own medicine!

9. My least favorite episode is when they killed off
    Adrian.. I liked her character..

10. Yay!!! I don't have have HBO and always caught it at a friend's house

11. Me TOO, I watch the reruns in the morning and they're just getting to the part where the feds get to her...:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice