Bad week!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so on Tuesday, I missed work because I had a slight case of pink eye, enough to where my general doc told me to stay home for the day and gave me a script for antibiotic eyedrops.

Now I am so stopped up I can't breath, my throat is killing me and no matter how much I blow my nose, nothing moves!

I have been taking Benedryll every 6 hours, and drinking so much water I feel as if I could float.

At least I see the OBGYN tomorrow!!! Hopefully he will give me something, like a Z pack. I have no fever but I feel miserable!

2. HUGZ....I had the sneezing and stuffy nose last week and it was terrible. I hope you feel better soon.

3. I had a sinus infection start up this past Thursday...I left work Friday morning and went home. My OB called me in a Z pack, and it did the trick, I'm feeling almost 100% today. Hope you feel better soon!

4. Thanks everyone, he said he was going to wait on the antibiotics, I feel much better today than I did yesterday and he said it looked as if it were clearing up. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to normal!