Bad taste in my mouth

Brendutch

Jun 28, 2015
No, I don't have a stinky mouth. Last week I strolled by LV and asked about my Titian Neverfull. I paid in full about two weeks ago, but it still hasn't arrived. However, there was a Titian NF reserved for another client. My SA is opening a store in Mexico, so he wasn't available. The other SA told me that the other customer reserved hers seven months ago, because she sent her pictures before. You know when some lightbulb turns off in your brain, and you can't respond... well, I did not answer her. I know that the Koons collection was top secret until April 11th, thanks to TPF. Also, when I paid my bag I was told that I was the first one to order. I could be mistaken, maybe the girl ordered her on April 11 th. But I can't keep it out of my mind, that maybe my bag was sold to another client. Could that happen? I need your advice friends, because I'm feeling down.:sad:

Hmmm something similar happened to me years before, later found out that since my SA hasn't ard, when the stock came in some SAs stuck reserved slips so that they may show them to their own customers. Turned me off LV for a few years.

Reactions: Brendutch
No, I don't have a stinky mouth. Last week I strolled by LV and asked about my Titian Neverfull. I paid in full about two weeks ago, but it still hasn't arrived. However, there was a Titian NF reserved for another client. My SA is opening a store in Mexico, so he wasn't available. The other SA told me that the other customer reserved hers seven months ago, because she sent her pictures before. You know when some lightbulb turns off in your brain, and you can't respond... well, I did not answer her. I know that the Koons collection was top secret until April 11th, thanks to TPF. Also, when I paid my bag I was told that I was the first one to order. I could be mistaken, maybe the girl ordered her on April 11 th. But I can't keep it out of my mind, that maybe my bag was sold to another client. Could that happen? I need your advice friends, because I'm feeling down.:sad:
First... the Titian NF is gorgeous! I can't wait to see your reveal!
Alright, it is very possible that someone cut the line and it is very possible that someone was indeed before you (because they were actually before you or because they know someone who made sure they became #1). You may never know, so I suggest that you refrain from getting angry and stressed out about this. It is somewhat out of your control. I am certain your bag will be available soon!

First... the Titian NF is gorgeous! I can't wait to see your reveal!
Alright, it is very possible that someone cut the line and it is very possible that someone was indeed before you (because they were actually before you or because they know someone who made sure they became #1). You may never know, so I suggest that you refrain from getting angry and stressed out about this. It is somewhat out of your control. I am certain your bag will be available soon!
Thank you for your kind words. But I'm not angry. I'm sad. And feeling stupid, because I did not have the guts to at least correct the SA ( that it was ordered maybe two weeks before mine but not seven months ago). :crybaby:

I'm sorry about the situation you were put in. Maybe this SA was mistaken or didn't have all of the correct information. If your SA ordered the Titian NF specifically for you then I'm sure it will arrive soon. Is there a way to get in contact with your SA? It might help to put your mind at ease.

The other SA told me that the other customer reserved hers seven months ago, because she sent her pictures before. You know when some lightbulb turns off in your brain, and you can't respond... well, I did not answer her. I know that the Koons collection was top secret until April 11th, thanks to TPF.

So, you don't believe that the other SA sent preview pics to her client, because instead you are going off of statements made here on TPF. May I suggest that the SA could have been telling the truth and knew what she had personally done for a client? It is a possibility. Your SA might have meant you'd be his first client to get the bag.

So, you don't believe that the other SA sent preview pics to her client, because instead you are going off of statements made here on TPF. May I suggest that the SA could have been telling the truth and knew what she had personally done for a client? It is a possibility. Your SA might have meant you'd be his first client to get the bag.
I was just asking to see if this could happen or not. I am not sure if this was the case, and I will never know. What I do know ( again from TPF) is that the Master's collection was top secret and available only after April 11th, not seven months ago, as the other SA said. This is what is making me suspect. I will try not give this any more thoughts. My bag will come soon ( I hope).

Last edited:
Reactions: SkeeWee1908
Gosh thats terrible, if you feel the need to, drop a line to LV customer service along with your proof of purchase and your experience of what happened. They may be able to help speed up the process.
I am not sure this is what happened. So I can't complain formally. I just wanted to express how I felt, and wishing someone from TPF to tell me that this could never happen, so I could be at ease. Thank you for your words.

I am not sure this is what happened. So I can't complain formally. I just wanted to express how I felt, and wishing someone from TPF to tell me that this could never happen, so I could be at ease. Thank you for your words.

I understand how you feel and am sure you will get your bag very soon.

If it helps you be at ease, LV has so far always honored the reservations I made for newly released bags and kept mine on hold for me even when there was another customer who wanted the bag and was not on the list.

Hi...sorry for the bad experience. I've had a few questionable SAs but in their defense, I did see the Tahitian line long before the release and my SA was willing to put a reservation for me. I will also say that if my SA can't show me a picture for whatever reason, she will reserve it for me if she thinks I would like it sight unseen. Basically, I do think it's possible that someone reserved it months ago but the SA should've had a better response for you. I hope you get your bag soon.