Bad Photoshop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    This inflatable party furniture that was definitely not photoshopped onto a stock photo of a backyard.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    chopped off hip

[​IMG]
    where'd he get all that hair!?

[​IMG]
    Body of Evidence: Roddick spied the issue at the airport and, in his words, "did a total doubletake." "[Little] did I know I have 22 inch guns and a disappearing birth mark on my right arm," he wrote of his newly huge and muscular biceps.

3. Going back a few years, PS Lincoln

[​IMG]
    Credit wired

For over 150 years, industrious manipulators have tampered with photos and their meaning, like the Abe Lincoln composite at right which places the president’s head on Southern politician John Calhoun’s body. Early 20th century photo studios preferred photomontage – the production of images by physically cutting and joining combined photos – to create the For tall-tale postcards fictions.
    http://www.wired.com/2012/08/primitive-photoshop-postcards/

4. [​IMG]

The Atlantic credit

5. Lol

6. Lol some (most) of these are really funny!

7. I thought this was gonna be a thread about Kim Kardashian LOL! :biggrin:

Here's a site with lots of photoshop slips: http://www.psdisasters.com/

8. I love these!!!

9. cont.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. lol

11. Miranda Kerr instagram :
    via livejournal fashin

[​IMG]
    ^ I love how she claimed she didnt photoshop it but found this on the net where the only photos that were available to find were the left ones...and how fitting that the one she found was the one where only Miranda was retouched and thined.

[​IMG]
    ^the waist and the hips.

[​IMG]
    ^the waist

[​IMG]
    ^ the curved bookshelves that would fit with Kims interior.

[​IMG]
    ^ the curved floor. Did Miranda and Kim go to the same photoshop school?

[​IMG]
    ^ the questionable right arm, waist - Note: the comments on this photo on instagram is hilarious!