Bad news! (Slinking back into depression)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just found out that my new Hermes is counterfeit, I guess. I was having the BEST day ever, and now am unbelievably depressed. Why do stores scam people? I know, I know, only buy from a trusted source, but there aren't any places around where I live that sell second-hand Hermes, and I don't trust eBay, as I hear about so many fake Hermes still being sold there. I thought they scanned through those listings on eBay and removed the fake bags??? Does anyone know where a person could find a well-loved, through the mill, worn out bargain Hermes, a trusted source??? The reason I am asking here is because I can't imagine it will be very easy to find one like that. Any tips would be great!!

2. Oh, I love purses in Shabby Chic condition, that is why I am asking, as not many people sell them like this.

3. I'm so sorry to hear about your bag. Try the authenticate thread first when you see an item you're interested in on ebay or on reseller website. I asked for help on that thread a few times and was so glad I did. You do need to read the first post first on what information is required and the authenticator only reviews live auction/item. You can also check the Post ebay/web find thread. This is where other tPFers post authentic items they found from various online sources. G'luck.

4. There are threads about recommended resellers and a master thread in the Shopping forum about how to obtain bags.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-shopping/newbies-how-do-i-get-birkin-other-bag-505926.html

If you could please consult those?

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.