BAD NEWS....but pics of my TJ finds!

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Trying to be upbeat, but just got my 2 weeks notice at work yesterday. :sweatdrop: I am a contractor but still I wasn't expecting it. Three were let go in my area and it wasn't personal, just budget issues, but still........when you are 50-something, it is worrisome to have to move again. I will be searching for a perm position, but they are very scarce.
So some of my TJ purchases will go back -- the small leather Ergo hobo (even tho she is so cute!) and the french purse (ditto!). The small bag just won't get carried much and I already have 3 wallets, so the french purse was just a nice to have Legacy item, which I love.
Keeping the key fobs and the Chelsea hobo (with tags on just in case later I have to return :s). The Chelsea does have a scratch on the button on the front, but still beautiful.
Didn't take a pic of the small sig coin purse, but someone else had already posted that.

Does anyone know the name and year of the key fob that is the "COACH"? First time I had seen it so I grabbed it up.

Anyway....here's the pics! Love the Chelsea!

Starting in 2 weeks you will probably see me on here more often -- will need some moral support!

Attachments

• TJ    CHELSEA BOUCLE HOBO...04.2008.JPG
    TJ CHELSEA BOUCLE HOBO...04.2008.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 159
  • TJ   ERGO SMALL LEATHER HOBO  04.2008.JPG
    TJ ERGO SMALL LEATHER HOBO 04.2008.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 140
  • TJ   COACH LOGO KEY FOB   04.2008.JPG
    TJ COACH LOGO KEY FOB 04.2008.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 83
  • TJ  PINK RIBBON KEYFOB   04.2008.JPG
    TJ PINK RIBBON KEYFOB 04.2008.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 75
  • TJ...FRENCH PURSE      04.2008.JPG
    TJ...FRENCH PURSE 04.2008.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 62
Wow, can't believe you found those at TJ's - esp. the French purse and Ergo! They look great and cute keyfobs. The Chelsea is so unique too, which is why I love it.

Congrats!

Hope everything works out with the job...

I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find something you like even more than the one you have now. Unfortunately, I've been the victim of corporate downsizing several times over, but now have the best job I've ever had. I hope the same happens for you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find something you like even more than the one you have now. Unfortunately, I've been the victim of corporate downsizing several times over, but now have the best job I've ever had. I hope the same happens for you.
Thanks so much!

Those items were great finds.

I too am so sorry about your job. It seems like that is happening a lot. My best friends husband is a Sports writer for a major newspaper and many veteran employees were offered buyouts. He wouldn't accept it and is waiting for the layoffs (so he can get a severance package). He's worked for the paper since he was a teen and now is coming up on 50. And to top it off, my friend found out she is pregnant again at age 41.

I too am so sorry about your job. It seems like that is happening a lot. My best friends husband is a Sports writer for a major newspaper and many veteran employees were offered buyouts. He wouldn't accept it and is waiting for the layoffs (so he can get a severance package). He's worked for the paper since he was a teen and now is coming up on 50. And to top it off, my friend found out she is pregnant again at age 41.

Thanks admat. I hope all goes well for your friends. My DH is an electrician, so he faces the same thing, but luckily he is on a job that is supposed to last for at least a year -- a new hospital. One consolation. And somehow we will be okay. It's just so disconcerting when you have worked your entire life and even at 50-something, you are still working to prove yourself time and time again.
Just gotta keep plugging.

:shocked: Wow! That is a shame!!

Thanks admat. I hope all goes well for your friends. My DH is an electrician, so he faces the same thing, but luckily he is on a job that is supposed to last for at least a year -- a new hospital. One consolation. And somehow we will be okay. It's just so disconcerting when you have worked your entire life and even at 50-something, you are still working to prove yourself time and time again.
Just gotta keep plugging.

Best wishes. I hope things work out for you! :flowers:

I'm sorry about your job. But I'm sure you will get a new one -better- soon.
I love that Chelsea bag! It's so unique.
Your Ergo is the sister of my Ergo. I bought the medium hobo in the same color. You should keep it!!!:flowers:

I'm so sorry to hear about your job! I'm sure things will pick up soon and work out for you!

Great finds!! I was hoping to drag my friends to a TJ today, but it was such a long day I didn't even want to go. Maybe one day, even though I'm not allowed to buy anymore Coach.