Bad news and Good news

ch3rryb3rry

Savin' hard 4moreLVs
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I guess many of you remember me as I have been cheated from buying a fake groom cles not long ago.

the news for that is the seller disappeared, never ring me to organize a "date" to LV shop. and no more reply since I left for holiday.

Now I'm in a icafe in Christchurch, New Zealand. This holiday trip is very happy because my BF bought me a LV for x'mas gift, and I bought myself one item too (in Queenstown NZ)

and guess what, the shop next to this icafe is LV shop, BF promise we will go there "again" to hunt for more goods.

I'm not able to take photos now, but I promise I will when i get home tomorrow or on sunday.

happy happy:wlae:

I remember your ordeal, sorry to hear about the seller, so I assume you didn't get refund.

I can't wat to see your new goodies, congrats!!! have fun shopping!!

wow~~ cherry cherrry~
no wonder u disappeared for a while~hope u get back soon and share your new things^^"

And i still got ur groom cles..dunno what to do with it >.<

wait for u to come back, haha~

what presents did u get? what did u get urself? @.@

sorry to hear that nothing came out the ordeal. but glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself in christchurch. i have been to the LV there, a small boutique though, still it is LV.

I'm glad you got some LV goodies to make you happy. :yes: Enjoy your holiday and sorry things did not work out with your groom cles. What a shame.:sad:

Oh, so glad to hear from you again although yeah, it's not so good news about the groom cles. But hey, new LVs are always good and we hope to hear more about your new purchases!