bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hq8

Aug 31, 2019
hi for all
this year very bad for me my trip travel to Rome cancel during corona virus after that lost my cat then last disappointed of person i trust i need help to forget all bad year i hope next year better for me and all .

• Sad
Reactions: A bottle of Red
I also read that Thread where you dumped your sick cat at a park, which is now closed - You most certainly didn't lose it! And you're upset because you couldn't go to Rome when there is a deadly virus running rampant across the globe???? Have you been in Lockdown for 8 Months like everyone else in my state? Not being able to go on a vacation is the last thing I would be upset about. JMHO.

hi for all
this year very bad for me my trip travel to Rome cancel during corona virus after that lost my cat then last disappointed of person i trust i need help to forget all bad year i hope next year better for me and all .
You won't get much sympathy for how you chose to handle your sick cat. According to you, the vet told you it was an "easy recovery," but you still abandoned the cat outside and clearly have not reunited despite your change of heart. You lost me there. I can't write on tPF what I really feel about that story as you presented it in your last thread. You talk about buying Bottega Veneta and a new Rolex, but you can't afford your living, loving pet cat? Disgusting. In case anyone needs to know a bit more about the OP, this ought to paint the picture.

You are similarly unlikely to earn sympathy for a canceled trip. Seems like most people here have canceled at least some kind of travel plans. I had to cancel two international trips this year, one of which was my honeymoon. Again, no sympathy from me. I never felt like complaining about my canceled plans because there is a deadly virus that has been a sobering readjustment of priorities for a lot of us. These days, I feel significantly more gratitude for what I already have (health, family, and stability).

Rome will be there in a few years. Wear a mask, stay home, and stop collecting animals.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
You won't get much sympathy for how you chose to handle your sick cat. According to you, the vet told you it was an "easy recovery," but you still abandoned the cat outside and clearly have not reunited despite your change of heart. You lost me there. I can't write on tPF what I really feel about that story as you presented it in your last thread. You talk about buying Bottega Veneta and a new Rolex, but you can't afford your living, loving pet cat? Disgusting. In case anyone needs to know a bit more about the OP, this ought to paint the picture.

You are similarly unlikely to earn sympathy for a canceled trip. Seems like most people here have canceled at least some kind of travel plans. I had to cancel two international trips this year, one of which was my honeymoon. Again, no sympathy from me. I never felt like complaining about my canceled plans because there is a deadly virus that has been a sobering readjustment of priorities for a lot of us. These days, I feel significantly more gratitude for what I already have (health, family, and stability).

Rome will be there in a few years. Wear a mask, stay home, and stop collecting animals.
I didn't see where the vet said it would be an easy recovery.....sounded like the cat was very sick and contagious. so in addition to the poor cat suffering, he may have infected other cats when he was abandoned in the park. sad. I hope OP has learned a lesson and as you say, she should probably not have any more animals.

I didn't see where the vet said it would be an easy recovery.....sounded like the cat was very sick and contagious. so in addition to the poor cat suffering, he may have infected other cats when he was abandoned in the park. sad. I hope OP has learned a lesson and as you say, she should probably not have any more animals.
The OP said it here. I don’t know how veterinary services work in other countries, but I know there are boarding options for sick pets in treatment here. There are also boarding services and temporary placement in a trusted home for healthy animals, which I’m assuming the OP would have arranged while he or she vacationed in Rome anyway.

She did say in the original thread, the Vet told her recovery should be easy.
I reported this thread, hopefully mods will delete or close it soon. I can’t see it’s got anywhere to go.

The OP said it here. I don’t know how veterinary services work in other countries, but I know there are boarding options for sick pets in treatment here. There are also boarding services and temporary placement in a trusted home for healthy animals, which I’m assuming the OP would have arranged while he or she vacationed in Rome anyway.
yes, you're correct
honestly, I'm surprised after what has been said to her already and having that thread closed, that she would reopen the topic....strange....

Status
Not open for further replies.