Bad Kitty! LOL

octoberschilde

Southern Girl!
Oct 3, 2008
Southeastern USA
I walked in to grab my purse to go shopping and this is what I saw. Someone was playing with the leather tag on my new Tonal Patchwork Bleecker Tote that I JUST BOUGHT YESTERDAY! :wtf::wtf: Crazy Kitty...

Attachments

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
Oh no.... kitty was caught in the act... she's so cute though and looks a bit contrite at having been caught playing with your new Coach.

^Carrie^

Rock n Roll 'Ho
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
Florida
That is why I never leave any of my bags on the floor.....
My cat used to do the same thing with mine, luckily no carnage ever occurred.
Keyfobs and keyrings were her favorite to take a swipe at. No more though!
Everything to a cat is a play toy though so you have to be careful with your bags.
Out of sight, out of mind.

Cute kitty, I love calicos.

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
Jan 15, 2008
land of sand & hot
Your kitty is too cute! I have one too, he's a fat orange tabby and he also loves to play with the hang tags on my Coach, but I always try to keep them away from him!

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
I have to hide my bags in my bedroom (where the cats can't go...long story) because if I don't they play with the hangtag, sniff the bag, drool on the bag (no joke), try to climb in the bag or sit on top of the bag. My cats are nuts!

octoberschilde

Southern Girl!
Oct 3, 2008
Southeastern USA
I have to hide my bags in my bedroom (where the cats can't go...long story) because if I don't they play with the hangtag, sniff the bag, drool on the bag (no joke), try to climb in the bag or sit on top of the bag. My cats are nuts!
My cats are nuts too! They also love to sniff my Coach bags. :graucho:

OK Bag Lady

New Papillon Mommy
O.G.
Sep 12, 2008
Oklahoma
I caught my Calico taking a nap on one of my bags yesterday. I'd pulled the bag from my closet to give it to my Mom. CP had another idea.