Bad kitties!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    I can see you, Phoebe!

[​IMG]
    Mao found the hiding place!

[​IMG]
    Defiant Phoebe
    They know they aren't supposed to be in here!
    The cats think they are being clever by laying on the plastic drawers under my cutting table. The cushy fabric is nice to lay on, too.
    I'm going to have to wash the whole lot before I work it.

2. Awwwwww hahaha I love cats!

3. Cute pix!

4. Like they care you have to wash the fabric!!! They know who really rules the house.

I love your kitty posts :smile:

5. My DH and I have realized that cats don't even have a word for "you're not supposed to do that". It's what makes them so special.

6. cats are too cute....what is that quote from the movie cats and dogs..."cats rule and dogs drool".....lol

7. Haha my cat goes all over the place in weird hiding spots too! He particularly likes to open the closet door himself (can be pulled) and go hide amongst the clean towels!

8. Cute!

9. The cat definately rule the house and me. Phoebe likes to be where ever I am or at least where she can see me. I wonder who she reports back to after observing my activities?

10. She reports back to The Mother Ship, of course! You do know cats were put here to take over the Earth, don't you? It's just that they're so lazy...it's taking longer than they thought it would.