Bad Influence

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am a new member to this site. You girls are a bad influence on me. I thought that I was addicted before, but now, I am not only addicted to Coach handbags, but also this site. I keep checking it all day looking what the newest purchase or tip. Its driving me crazy.(but I love it):heart:

2. haha, I have to admit after i joined this site, i became Coach crazy. Welcome to TPF!!!

3. I have been addicted for awhile, but after joining the purse forum, I realized there are other like me. Its like home to me.

4. OMG, RUN!!!! just kidding! welcome, lovecoach! soon you will have all kinds of new nicknames---lovechanel, loveLV, lovehermes, loveprada, lovechloe...lol!!

5. Ahhh... I feel the same way ;)

6. Believe me this board (as well as the LV, Fendi, and Burberry boards) have kept me coming back everyday. So, I feel the exact same way.

7. This board is totally addicting! I love it and you will too! Welcome!

8. Welcome! ITA this is a bad influence. 7 LVs and just got my first Coach a month or so ago - love it!!

9. I completely agree! I have loved Coach for years now and have made my friends that way also without trying but they're not as crazy about it as I am. Here is a whole group of people who are as obsessed with it as I am, I love it!! ;)

10. We'rea ll very bad enablers. LOL.

11. LOL
    This site is addicting.
    I love talking about Coach.

12. ^^^I agree- I love it here, too!:yes:

13. ooooh sure blame us! :P
    seriously though its a good time to be a coach fan, the company is revising itself, and I'm anxious to see what they will surprise us with next year.

14. Welcome!!!!!!! I got my 1st coach the other week, joined this site doing a google search and BAM bought another Coach bag last Sunday lol. BTW ignore the trolls or just get em banned ;)

15. Oh yes, don't you love it? :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice