Bad Girls Club Season 8...SIN CITY!

Chantilly0379

Cajun Mama
Apr 2, 2009
Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas is the eighth season to premiere on January 23, 2012.

Cast:
Amy Cieslowski - age 23 - Chicago, IL (The Hot Mess)
Erica "Venetia" Figueroa – age 23 – Atlanta, GA (The Red Hot Hustler)
Gabrielle "Gabi" Victor – 23 – Methuen, Massachusetts (The Queen B)
Danielle "Dani" Victor - age 23 - Methuen, Massachusetts (The black sheep)
Gia Sapp-Hernandez – age 22 – Newark, Delaware (The Scandalous Schoolgirl)
Jenna Russo – age 24 – Long Island, New York (The Naughty New Yorker)
Demitra "Mimi" Roche – age 25 – Miami, LA (The Miami Maverick)

Attachments

• Badgirlsclubseason8.jpg
    Badgirlsclubseason8.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,438
I was watching some preview clips and I couldn't believe it when "Venetia" was spitting in Jenna's purses because "All Louis Vuitton bags have red on the inside and everybody knows that...and it's a disgrace to the designer!" This season is going to be a trip for sure.

Dear Venetia,

Not all Louis Vuitton Speedys have red interior. Jenna's LV is a Speedy in Monogram Canvas. Those do not have red interior. The only canvas Speedy that has red interior is the Damier Ebene. Please visit your nearest LV boutique to confirm.

Sincerely, luvs*it*

Why aren't they getting sent home for fighting

I don't know bc I thought the entire point of this show when it first started was to help these girls with their problems& become better people b/c on the very first espisode they had a therapist at the end of the season.

They need a show like "Charm School" for these girls.

luvs*it* said:
Dear Venetia,

Not all Louis Vuitton Speedys have red interior. Jenna's LV is a Speedy in Monogram Canvas. Those do not have red interior. The only canvas Speedy that has red interior is the Damier Ebene. Please visit your nearest LV boutique to confirm.

Sincerely, luvs*it*

Lol it was so funny watching that. I would've been so mad if those girls were going through my bag like that!

-Gia's hot lol.
-The twin with the lip ring seems like she want to break out and have fun but her conservative-ish twin stops her.
-Everybody annoys me except Demitra and Gia.
-Venetia seemed cool in the first ep but she started being a huge downer in the 2nd.

These bishes are painful, the throwing the clothes into the pool, mattress into the pool is so freaking played out. Geez
That red headed girl, lawd I can't stand her

Everyone on FB is posting how horrible this season is, bunch of BULLIES! I can't stand NONE of these girls I did however like Jenna, Demitra & Amy b/c they were the only ones that weren't followers until the new girl Elise came on, then once Jenna left there they were on the band wagon.

WTF is up w Oxygen, are they promoting BULLYING & all for jumping ppl b/c thats all these girls do...and the twins OMG don't even get me started on them b/c they are the worst neither one can handle being on their own and when they dad said "ya'll are finally doing something with your lives"..."The Bad Girls Club" dad, really you call that doing something!

I can't even say i dislike Erica the most b/c all of these bishes follower her like a puppet, ppl just cannot be their own person so afraid of being left of the circle.

These girls are all NUTS! They make Ripsy from season one look normal, and to think Oxygen got rid of her.