Food Bad Foods You Love??

I can eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia.

To cut down on my ice cream, I've started buying flavors that are gooey with lots of 'stuff' in it so I won't eat as much. (I like The Gobfather and Fossil Fuel and New York Super Fudge Chunk.

These are all favorite flavors for me. I wish the chunks slowed me down.

I like cheese, fresh handmade Mozzerella cheese is my fave. I found a deli near me that makes it fresh every morning... I must have been a cow in a previous life because anything dairy I love, butter, milk, ice cream and CHEESE! The real stuff, no low fat for me....I have to watch myself though or I will be a cow in this life.

Any of you ladies tried fried pickles? They sound so gross but I've been craving them ever since a friend of mine introduced this to me :biggrin: It cures that salty craving during that time of the month:graucho: :drool:

Potato chips - salt n vinegar pringles, doritos, cheese doodles, mmmm salty
French Fries with lots and lots of ketchup
Cheeseburgers with lots and lots of ketchup
Hostess yellow cupcakes mmmm
McDonalds - its been so long :-/
Haagen Daaz strawberry cheesecake ice cream - me and BF will finish that in one night
Twix bars
Starbucks Frappuccinos with whip cream
Starbucks hot chocolate with whip cream

Lots of cheesecake
Lots of chocolates
Cookies n' creme ice cream
Salsa and chips
Pork chops
Fried chicken

For me, it's the quantity that's not healthy really.

Cheese -- I loooooooove cheese.

Cadbury Creme Eggs this time of the year!

Hamburgers (boy do I miss In-N-Out)

Ice Cream (favorite is Hagaan Daaz Dulce de Leche -- I can eat a pint at once easily)

Macaroni and cheese -- I can't believe on box has over 1,000 calories -- and I can easily eat a box!!