Bad Feeling about Hermes TPM Seller

I spoke to an Ebay rep-Clearly, they spend a long training period being brainwashed. He told me that perhaps the seller was having personal troubles, or was ill, or even was on vacation. I asked him to please stop, and tell me if he really thought that. He admitted he didn't. But he told me I had done the best possible thing by going through PayPal. Well, thank God. I'm going through IC3 next; has anyone used them?

L

The seller may have been suspended from too many negs within a short period of time, she can't become NARUed by herself, ebay NARUed her. Since you filed with paypal and the item has to be sent with signature confirmation to qualify for seller protection for item that are more than $250, if you no longer want the bag, if it should ever be delivered, refuse the usps delivery and don't sign for the package, and usps will send it back to the seller. The seller won't be able to provide proof of delivery and you should win the claim by default, and if paypal cannot provide a full refund contact your credit card company and they'll refund your money back to you. Good luck!

The seller emailed me today with a USPS tracking number Express Mail. That would have been great, but it's a fake tracking number. I have apprised PayPal of this. Unbelieveable. The girls on the Hermes link have not commented on the authenticity of the bag. I'm going to turn her into every authority I can think of.

^^I can't believe she gave a fake tracking number...does it ever end?? I'm happy for you in a weird way though, because if you did receive the bag, it would always have negative memories attached.

Thanks Smallfry.
It gets better. She emailed (later tonight) a photo of a receipt from USPS with an incorrect zip code. (one digit off from mine.) And no destination or origin address. I can't figure out why she dosen't just stop! This one is a nut case.

as a hermes addict and owner of three authentic hermes bags
can you post the link ??
Please go ahead with that claim
but how much is the seller covered for?? ,
really hoping this gets sorted < I lost so much money on a fake when first on e bay

hope to hear how you are getting along
good luck now

oh dear, sorry that you've got to go through this. I hope you'll get your money back quickly. I'm not an expert, but I don't think that is authentic Hermes. Do NOT accept the package (if it actually exists and is on its way to you!)

I emailed her this moring and told her she had one hour to refun, then I call Spring Hill, FL PD. I know that there are a lot of terrible things going on the world, and this is shallow and inconsequential, but I'm really upset about it. It's not the money-It's just that people like her think they're entitled to scam. They have the sense that they are are above the law. I can't stand dirtballs.

First of all, I am so sorry this has happened to you. I recently bought my first Hermes after years of longing and worrying about it and it should be a moment of celebration not angst. It is just horrible people can be like this. Second and to answer your second question, yes I think most scammers and thieves do believe that the majority of buyers will give up which is all the more reason for us not to! Easier said than done I know, but I am behind you 110% for fighting this dishonest Ebayer. And if you need championing or support, come to TPF! Lots of luck and let us know how things are going.

Maybe people like her just think that buyers will be covered by CC or PayPal, and that'a w ay of justifying guilt. I do know that without tPF I would have been lost-both emotionally and monetarily!!!!!

For the next dramatic installment: A paypal rep emailed me with a tracking number that works-we'll see. What's to stop the sender from sending a box full of cigarette butts? I know, don't sign for it-the PP rep said sign, open and continue with the claim if I'm not still happy. Now, we all know that I'm going to open the box and it's going to be a spectacular Hermes, right???? Oh Boy.