Bad Experience with eBay announcements french seller

patty78

Feb 25, 2010
italy
Hello Ladies, This is my first thread here in the forum and i really NEED YOUR HELP.
First of all i apologize for my bad english and i hope you can understand, i
have been a fraud victim of ebay announcements french seller and i need to know the measurement and weight of the Christian Louboutin MADAME BUTTERFLY BOOTIES in sizes 39.
I bought a pair of Christian Louboutin MADAME BUTTERFLY BOOTIES in sizes 39, i received the package two days ago, as soon as i saw the box i understand that something was wrong because the box were too small and i thought maybe she send them without box but when i opened the box inside were a pair of old , used ugly shoes, i immediately filed a dispute with Paypal, but of course is my word agains hers, so i need every single detail to prove to paypal that i'm right, i took pictures and i did a little clip about what i received but paypal doesn't accepts, i hope that some in this forum could help, i really need it.Thank you

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. It would have been better to file the dispute with Ebay because they are more responsive to this kind of claim. Make sure that you include the measurements of the box in your dispute. Has the seller sold a lot of other items? Paypal is more likely to believe you if the seller hasn't sold a lot of items without complaint.
You might contact this seller of the same item and ask for the measurements of the box and the weight.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Louboutin-MADAME-BUTTERFLY-bootie-shoes-37-5-/270717367924#vi-desc

Jul 3, 2006
I just read in another thread there aren't the same protections with "announcement" listings, that it's more like a Craigslist. Is that what this was?

patty78

Feb 25, 2010
italy
Hi, thank for the answer yes, it was and announcements and i also contact ebay announcements french as soon as i received the parcel and i'm still waiting answer, the transaction throught announcements doesn't have item number and the listing have been removed, so now i will see what will happen with paypal hope well for me.thanks again