Bad experience with bag borrow steal suggestions?

JChiara, I am shocked at those pictures of the Isabella Fiore Bag - to my eye that is not even the same bag in the two photos. It's like the one you got was a knock-off. The proportions on all the details are off ...

1. the bag on their site has a gold nameplate, the one you received does not
2. the entire shape of the bag looks different in each picture
3. I agree, the two colors are just different.

I think Bag Borrow or Steal sent you a crappy fake, and a totally abused one at that! Apparently they settled a lawsuit brought against them by Gucci for selling fakes through their site - I heard Bag Borrow or Steal doesn't even carry Gucci anymore because of this.

I have had very bad feelings about the BBoS business for a long time. I just never saw how it could work. It is funny to say, but one of the things that struck me as a very bad sign was that all the people shilling for the company, running the company in positions of power, and investing in this company all seem to be MEN, who are sure they have an idea of what women want and need.:nogood:

I don't think so ..... I think this business is going to implode as their "stock inventory" of bags that no one wants to rent grows older. Would you want to rent a bag that was the "it" bag from 2004? They will have to sell them ... and I'm afraid that after being "rented" for a few years, they are going to look as bad as the one you took a picture of.:tdown:

^^^

I was just noticing the absence of the nameplate. I think the shape is the same though, given that the stock photo is taken with it being held up by the strap giving it a less square look. I don't think it was redyed either, it definitely looks like a fake. I'm sure the nameplate is missing to avoid the higher counterfeit charges - lets them say it was an imitation instead of a fake.

This isn't in reference to BBS, but to your neighbor's cat...didn't your neighbor offer to replace it? I would be mortified if my pet did that (I don't have pets, but still)...and I would have felt guilty and responsible enough to feel obligated to do so, even though I can't really afford to...at least partial compensation or something.