Bad experience on eBay

I also would call the cc company and do a chargeback.. they will freeze the finance charges on it while they investigate and then you will get your money back.. I have had to do that before too. :tdown: That is really sad that she is a tpf'er and did that to you. :nogood:

I am definitely going to do that.....luckily she only has that one post here!

It is just so maddening, because even if i get my money back, she will still keep the money, kwim?

I would report the person to Vlad and Megs this way if they are part of the MP something can be done.
So, I am pretty much a Coach newbie, but I LOVE the large Carly in Khaki / Beet, so with the help of Margaritaxmix, :flowers:, I found one on eBay and used BIN.

Yeah, well, the seller never sent it, won't respond to emails, or the PayPal dispute, and I of course didn't get all of my money back.

The thing that upsets me the most is that she has since posted on here asking someone to authenticate for HER. Ugh. I so want to write to her and ask her if she plans on spending MY money on it! UGH. (I won't though, at least not through this forum, I don't want to get banned!! :s)

Just beware of people like this everyone!!

:sad:

I just keep telling myself that what goes around comes around!!

Sorry, what is MP?? :confused1:

I have been racking my brain......

Anyway, I may not have been clear, she was looking to buy something from another seller, and had that authenticated, it wasn't related to my purchase...

Edited to ask....

Is "MP" where members can sell items? If so, then I doubt that is the case since she only has that one post asking about an eBay auction.

I did see that she lists on iOffer now. ICK.

MP = marketplace where members here trade.

If paypal partially refunds you, they will grant you the rest at a later date when they manage to recover funds from seller. It might take days, weeks or months. I hope you were able to do a cc chargeback, that's always the quickest way forward.

I am in the process of a chargeback...and I did leave bad feedback....and called her a LOSER, which she is....she has other bad feedback around the same time, said her grandmother was sick, so I felt bad, and then she never sent it, ad took the money out of her paypal account and cut off communication!!

She has a LOT more negative feedback since then!

Maybe I shouldn't have called her a loser, but :cursing:.

I have never left bad feedback for ANYONE!

Don't feel bad about leaving -ve, more would-be buyers will appreciate it! :tup:

Hospitalization and illness is hardly ever a reason for taking someone's money and emptying a Paypal account! If she can make the effort to withdraw her monies, she can refund you in fewer clicks. She's just a con artist.

Gotcha'.. glad to know she is not a full tpf member, and has only been on here once.. everyone here is so great so that would be no good. :nogood: Well it sounds like you are on the right track, I hope you get your money back real soon hon! ;)