Bad experience on eBay

alogram

HATES Twilight.
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
So, I am pretty much a Coach newbie, but I LOVE the large Carly in Khaki / Beet, so with the help of Margaritaxmix, :flowers:, I found one on eBay and used BIN.

Yeah, well, the seller never sent it, won't respond to emails, or the PayPal dispute, and I of course didn't get all of my money back.

The thing that upsets me the most is that she has since posted on here asking someone to authenticate for HER. Ugh. I so want to write to her and ask her if she plans on spending MY money on it! UGH. (I won't though, at least not through this forum, I don't want to get banned!! :s)

Just beware of people like this everyone!!

:sad:

I just keep telling myself that what goes around comes around!!

Yes, they did, BUT they only gave me back a little more than half of what I paid! It just stinks because it was my graduation / 3oth birthday present to myself, and I shouldn't have spent the money yet until I officially have a job, but I couldn't resist it!!

It is so depressing that people are like that.:crybaby:

They can only give back the amount that is in her Paypal account, so if the seller didn't have the full price of the bag in her account they can't give it all back to her.

Did you do a chargeback on the credit card you used through Paypal?

Oh sorry.....they said it is because she doesn't have any money in her account.

It seems like there should be some kind of safeguard for that! I thought I was covered, guess I should have read closer?

I wonder if I would have any luck disputing with my cc company?

I have bought a few new things since then.....but it is just not the same!

If you used your credit card to fund the purchase through Paypal, file a chargeback with the credit card company and they will credit your card for the full amount. What a stinker!

I love this site!

You are all the best!!! :flowers:

I have just been so frustrated with this whole thing!! Not to mention planning a move, a job interview on my birthday that I have to fly to, etc etc.

I have lived in NY state my whole life, my parents and sister are here, and i am planning on moving quite a distance....maybe North Carolina.

Ok, enough ranting.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now, but rest assured, you will get all you money back one way or the other, because Papal will get the balance from her eventually if you didn't fund the payment through Paypal with a credit card.
I had a woman do the same thing to me on the Scribble 2005 large hobo. I was so excited to get it, and when I received it, lo and behold it was a huge fake, so dumb me, had paid from my balance in my Paypal account and when I filed the dispute she only had $120.00 in her Paypal account..about 4 months later, I finally got the balance after she figured out she couldn't use her Paypal account until she paid back the balance...
Good luck with your move, interview, etc. and let us know how things go!!:flowers:

I also would call the cc company and do a chargeback.. they will freeze the finance charges on it while they investigate and then you will get your money back.. I have had to do that before too. :tdown: That is really sad that she is a tpf'er and did that to you. :nogood: