Bad experience from les petits joueurs shop

A.Ali

Apr 2, 2018
I would like to share my bad experience from les petits joueurs online shop. Last week I have placed an order during their 1 day sale and got a confirmation regarding my order and my CC was charged. Now since last Tuesday my order is still pending and haven't been shipped.

When I tried to contact them I got a reply 2 days later asking me for my CC details and ID. I replied saying that I don't feel comfortable sharing my CC details and I sent them my bank statement showing the transaction. Now I am still waiting for a reply from them and I even tried calling them but no one picks up the phone.

I am very disappointed in their poor service and will never be buying from their online shop ever again. I can tolerate mistakes but bad customer service is a big no for me.

Did anyone encounter the same poor service as me or is it just my luck?

Reactions: Pink Tulips Bags
I think this is fairly standard for Italian stores. I've been asked to verify before (not this particular store but others). Never had issues after verification. Always redact important numbers and details so they have the bare minimum that's just enough to verify.
You will generally find italian stores are slow to reply. They are very lax there.

Reactions: Gabs007