Bad experience at LV store

I am not coming to some SA's defence, but SA are only human and they do have "off" days. I'd speak to the manager, to say that you felt that certain SA was not treating you right. And make an appointment before coming in so that you'd be seen to straight away.

Did you get her name? Or can you describe what she looked like?

There are some extremely snobby people working in that street in A'dam (all the high end boutiques), luckily there are also a handful nice ones. Just be patient and you'll find them.
I never understood some people either. But let them, just go to other stores that are nice, it is their loss, not yours. I hear LV Antwerp is really friendly overall... And I ran into some nice SA's in Dusseldorf as well (if you are able to go to Germany)

I don't get why SAs behave this way. I'm not sure what the purpose is, other than to treat customers poorly and make themselves feel better... They shouldn't have treated you this way. It wasn't right and it was really cruel of them! You are the customer and should be treated with good customer service.

I would definitely suggest returning the items at the store, filing a complaint, and shopping elsewhere from now on. You deserve better!

Omg Thats Crazy The Same Thing Happend To Me In The 5th Ave Store The Lady That Was Helping Was Rushing Us Out Of The Store And We Left With Nothing So I Called The 1-800 Number And Told Then What Happend And I Told Them I Would Like A Call From The Manager Im Still Waiting I Hope They Dont Let Me Down

oh my, i'm so sorry to hear. I had a bad experience there aswell. That was before i moved to Holland. Now I have a great SA there. He's really great and he does alot for me. Whenever i come there, they emediatly call him. Employees know that he's the only one that can help me.
Did you get her name? I'm soo sorry to hear about your experience there.
You should feel great when buying a Louis Vuitton and not leaving the boutique with a bad feeling.
As of the lock, you can just go back and tell her that there's suppose to be a lock and SHE did not give it to you. You have the right to have it coz you paid for it.

This (almost) exact thing happened to me when I went to buy my Speedy. I looked all over for help, and in the empty store they looked right through me. Finally I got someone to sell me a Speedy, after about a half hour. Now everytime I go in (with my Speedy) they practically jump on me..I have no idea what it's all about. I would definitely give them a call though. When I finally got an SA to help me, she was pretty nice and packed everything up beautifully.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I'm surprised and disappointed every time I hear that somebody's had a bad experience in a high end store. You work hard to get the bag or whatever it is that you want and are entitled to a great service. I think you need to return your purchases, having started out like that you may never be truely happy with your new bag.

Gosh - all these bad experiences I read about LV stores, sad isn't it. Let us know what you do - I agree with the several above - return the item and tell them that you're going to buy it elsewhere.

i'm so sick of hearing this...... who do they think they are?????, call the manager, get the area or head office address write a letter, i would also ask for my money back, and take it else where. i'm sorry but it makes me so cross, that you were treated in this way. do we have a 800 number to call i europe???? i think i would have walked out. good luck, but dont give up alfies x

Like most people said, I'd return the bag and file a complaint. Such a shame that some customer services are so poor!

I just bought a Keepall last week, and I guess the SA forgot to give me the keys and the lock. So, I went back the next day and explained the situation and without hesistation and any questioning, a different SA provided the keys and lock for me.

Good luck and I hope you are able to file a complaint so that they'll finally do something about these poor customer services that no one deserves!

^^ yeah if you return with 7 days (or is it 14?) you can get full refund back. Once it is over that i think you have 30 days to return for store credit.

i'd definitely return everything you bought there and buy it somewhere else. since a speedy is not a rare item its likely youcan easily find it at another store.