Bad experience at LV!Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey

The SA swiped my card twice..so my account got debited twice and now iam bak 4m my holiday!

Has anyone had the same problem bfor?? How did u tackle it?..This happened at LV dubai mall!

Btw bought Black MC Courtney and Totally MM!!!
    If i get my money bak will be able to enjoy them more!!

2. Yikes that stinks! Did you call them?? I would call right away and I am sure they can take care of it. I would also call my CC/Debit card company and see if they can do anything about it.

BTW Congrats!!

3. call your debit card bank asap!!!

4. I agree, call your CC company right now. Tell them what happened. Sorry this happened to you. Good luck.

5. That is terrible, but congrats on your new purchases.

6. I'm sure if you just call your bank they can straighten it out right away. I'd call the store as well.

7. First, call the store and ask them for a refund. You should not be charged twice!! If they can't do it without your card or whatever, call your cc company. They should be able to get it fixed asap.

8. Unacceptable! Wats wrong with lv sa these days?

9. you should call the bank and the store immediately.

10. meh that sucks but i would just call your CC company or bank

11. call your store immediately, they would not make a mistake like that and not correct it. Is there any way you can get to the store with your receipt? im sure they will be able to fix it right away!
    im sorry this happened to you!! congrats on your purchases though :smile:

12. well what happened????

13. Any update on this?? I really hope you got it sorted out!

14. Call the store and the credit card company ASAP!!! Congrats on the new purchases ;)

15. Any updates?