Bad experience at Hermes Plam Beach

Unfortunately this sort of thing happens all over, not just Hermes.

Once at NM I objected to a pair of Prada shoes an SA was trying to convince me I needed. They were hideous and I said as much. The reply I got was, "It's really about educating the eye."

My icy glare was enough to scare her but when I told her she needed to go and find the store manager she very nearly fell on the floor.

Bad service is unacceptable and should be dealt with immediately.

Sadly, there are bad SA's in some "high -end" stores, who think the customer is not as important as they are... don't let it get to you...that SA was simply tacky. The umbrella thing was terrible, I would have asked if they guarrantee the safety of my umbrella if I leave it there!:shocked:

Am so sorry u had such a bad experience!!! but this is not the first time we hear such thin unfortunately..... i wonder if Hermes( paris) headoffice knows about all this???

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. That was quite awful ... I would've probably told her off, give her a fake name (if she asks) and then write corporate a "nice" little letter (anonymous tho).

c, I'm sorry to hear that both of you got so badly treated there and thanks for lettting us know about your bad experiences. Most times when I walked into a H store, I've really no idea what to expect especially when I hear stories like yours. My DH said that it could be a case where the clientbase is so huge that it doesn't matter if they lose 1 or 2 clients. Still, we both agree it's pretty BS.

Don't let it ruin your day, next time, just hold your head up high and walk out.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience at Hermes.. ANY Hermes around the world.. but i have to agree with Shopmom.. the exact post u wrote it can be a really good letter to Hermes.. don't let it go unnoticed... u have to do something for the customers walking in that store right now!

so sorry to hear about ur experience ,i am planning to go next week for the first time to a Hermes store and wonder what will await me ,so far i have always ordered small things on phone

so sorry to hear about ur experience ,i am planning to go next week for the first time to a Hermes store and wonder what will await me ,so far i have always ordered small things on phone
I see you live in the UK, well, unfortunately I've heard bad reports about them as well......................from long time, established regular customers. Be prepared.

Unfortunately this sort of thing happens all over, not just Hermes.

Once at NM I objected to a pair of Prada shoes an SA was trying to convince me I needed. They were hideous and I said as much. The reply I got was, "It's really about educating the eye."

My icy glare was enough to scare her but when I told her she needed to go and find the store manager she very nearly fell on the floor.

Bad service is unacceptable and should be dealt with immediately.

yes NM is pretty bad. The SA always try to sell me anything. I tried on a fur coat one day (I was actually going to buy it if fitted) but it was was too big. I am a size 0 but they tried to sell me a size 4. They told me that it's b/c I don't have any shoulders that's why I am not holding it up properly.

I don't mind that they didn't have my size b/c it's not easy to find anything in size 0. Especially in a fun coat but don't tell me it's b/c I don't have any shoulders that's why I am swimming in it. I would have bought it if they just tell me I needed some alteration b/c they don't have any size 0.

The Palm Beach store is so tiny and unimpressive, they need to be a little humbler. I didn't find the SAs there particularly helpful. I think they have their core clientele and they could just care less about anyone else. I would have been really upset to have walked it with a Hermes bag and have it insulted! You should write a letter to corporate!