Bad experience at Hermes Plam Beach

:yes: There have been a couple of times I have simply asked the person giving bad service, "Have I done something to offend you?" The typical response is, "I'm just really tired... having a bad day... just got yelled at by my boss..." Then it usuallly gets better pretty quickly when they realize I'm not willing to be their doormat. (:yes: , I'm a recovering doormat...)

I need to remember this one...thank you

I read bad stories before but I had to try it out. How I regretted that.....

Since other stores knows how bad they are, I am sure their manager knows also. I guess there is no point of calling the manager to complain. My dh was going to call and talk to the manager.

perhaps there is something ur DH can still do....the vegas SAs all suggested that if something like that ever happens to me, to contact the HR manager and not just the store manager. they all agreed that this is not the kind of service and conduct that hermes wants for their company image.

perhaps there is something ur DH can still do....the vegas SAs all suggested that if something like that ever happens to me, to contact the HR manager and not just the store manager. they all agreed that this is not the kind of service and conduct that hermes wants for their company image.

Than you for the info pbc

:yes: There have been a couple of times I have simply asked the person giving bad service, "Have I done something to offend you?" The typical response is, "I'm just really tired... having a bad day... just got yelled at by my boss..." Then it usuallly gets better pretty quickly when they realize I'm not willing to be their doormat. (:yes: , I'm a recovering doormat...)
Excellent Tip/sharing. I have not recceived this kind of service at those bigger stores.. sometimes the smaller stores - I am very casual dresser - think jeans and Speedy :smile: BUT I am no door mat.

You know, I still think a letter to the store manager with a cc to the HR manager is called for here. I deal with my own fair share of unsatisfied customers with complaints that run the gamut from cranky sales staff to no toilet paper in the washrooms. It's all important to me.....I need/want to know how to make things a better shopping experience for my customers! It's critical! So, I encourage you to write that letter and post it.

I think with a cc to the managers HR supervisor, things should change at least a little.................:yes:

I am so sorry you were treated that way. It is so disappointing to hear people being treated this way when we spend our hard earned money in these stores. This has to change.:mad: :rant: :censor:

they all agreed that this is not the kind of service and conduct that hermes wants for their company image.
yes, PBC, as i expressed in a previous thread,
none of us, ever, should have to experience this
service and attitude in any H store, anywhere in the world.
it sounds like hermes needs to clean house, and fast!
perhaps i am being naive and/or idealistic, but their reputation,
vis a vis their staff, should be as classy, and as well regarded
as their products.
if i were the manager, and i witnessed this,
and/or this was reported to me, there would be an ex-employee.
unacceptable.