bad ebay sellers trying to trick me!!! >.<

Oct 20, 2006
I keep on getting emails saying u've won my louis vuitton auction, or i see you interested in buying blah blah and i have one, etc etc..

eg a mirror pap:
Congratulations! You committed to buy the following item:
safe.gif

safe.gif
100% AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM MIROIR PAPILLION
Sale price:US $300.00Quantity:1Subtotal:US $300.00Postage & Handling: : FedEx Next Day Airso annoy:hysteric:

yah!!

I had something lke that happen to me but worse, with PAYPAL!!!

said something like" this is your invoice for the 30 rolex's you purchased' and I was like...wtf?!?!? omg..someone's using my paypal...and where it said "if you did not authorize this transaction click here to log into your paypal acct to report..blah blah blah"

and when I clicked on the link the url didn't say paypal.com it said some other stuff...good thing I didn't log in!

oddly enough, I got an email from paypal days later stating that never enter paypal through a link and to always type it in the address bar..

soo...I'd be cautious about things like that...these scammers are going for emotion...and the sense of panic like "oh my gosh! someone's using my account"...

yah!!

I had something lke that happen to me but worse, with PAYPAL!!!

said something like" this is your invoice for the 30 rolex's you purchased' and I was like...wtf?!?!? omg..someone's using my paypal...and where it said "if you did not authorize this transaction click here to log into your paypal acct to report..blah blah blah"

and when I clicked on the link the url didn't say paypal.com it said some other stuff...good thing I didn't log in!

oddly enough, I got an email from paypal days later stating that never enter paypal through a link and to always type it in the address bar..

soo...I'd be cautious about things like that...these scammers are going for emotion...and the sense of panic like "oh my gosh! someone's using my account"...

oh..that's awful~~:sad:
we need to be more aware of these scammers!!:Push: