Bad Ditzy! (reveal)

I've got the large one and it does get heavy when you fill it up, I tend to use all available room in my bags, so maybe I should consider getting a small one as well :P Love how classic and useful this bag is, that alone would justify a new purchase ;)

Thanks dazzlepuff!

And I completely agree. This little one is so smart and I love that I can just hide her between my body and arm. My regular (large?) Bays clutch is a little too big for that kind of treatment.. not to mention there's usually a lot of stuff in her and she gets heavy without the strap.

Having a gorgeous bag that is also versatile is such a sweet little bonus.

Congrats, the bag looks gorgeous ! Looking forwards to modeling pics !

Quote: But if I hear back about a black goatskin Bayswater, even as early as next week.. I couldn't pass it up. After that, though, I don't care if it's my HG.. I'm DEFINITELY banned for a longlong time. End quote

That's only what you think :nuts:

Very true! The excitement is pretty contagious, I think. And I'll definitely keep you posted! :nuts:

I don't think I can keep up my current rate of purchasing after this one (basically once a month since September). But if I hear back about a black goatskin Bayswater, even as early as next week.. I couldn't pass it up. After that, though, I don't care if it's my HG.. I'm DEFINITELY banned for a longlong time.

I don't like the word banned, "enjoying my collection" is more how I see it :P We're so lucky to be able to buy great bags, the excitement of getting a new bag must not make us forget to fully appreciate & enjoy the ones we've got =)

I don't like the word banned, "enjoying my collection" is more how I see it :P We're so lucky to be able to buy great bags, the excitement of getting a new bag must not make us forget to fully appreciate & enjoy the ones we've got =)

Oh, I don't disagree, Thea. Banned, buying, bonkers over a new bag, bartering or broke.. I'll be enjoying my collection.
I use my Daria every day -- I enjoy her beyond words. :heart:

She's such a beauty! I thought this bag was so small, and when I saw it IRL for the first time I was surprised it actually was quite roomy. Elegant and a little rock'n'roll'ish at the same time :smile: :tup:

Congrats Ditzy on another beauty - I didn't even know they made a small Bays clutch. I agree the larger size ones can get surprisingly heavy but it's such a nice shape.

I'm always a sucker for cute cat pics too :love:

I don't like the word banned, "enjoying my collection" is more how I see it :P
What a lovely positive spin to put on the situation! I should change my signature then :P

Haha, still keeping my fingers crossed about the Bays I was telling you about (and above in my response to Thea) but other than that I might have to stick a big "BANNED" sign across my forum signature, credit card AND forehead.

HA! Good luck!
I'm getting the distinct impression around here that it doesn't work! In a good way!:biggrin: