Bad day

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Hey girls...I have a question for ya...I am having "one of those days" zit on the chin (don't get zits EVER), feel fat and crappy, my son is being a handful and if I hear one more word about how awesome the stupid kegerator is I will lose it! I am so close to buying something in hopes of making me feel better...do you do this???? ugh...I am so getting it!

OMG I do this all.the.time.

I definitely use retail therapy as a way of making me feel better whether I'm having an off day, am PMSy or have some sort of emotional crisis.

Usually I am not out of control with it and it's rainy day money that I kind of waste to buy a bag or two but sometimes it helps to walk away from the computer.

Unllllleeessss of course you have some $$$ to burn that won't cut into anything, then why not use it to make yourself feel better?

Hope this passes soon, doll!

thanks hun..it isn't anything big...a coin pouch on elux...150 bucks with shipping..to put my new centro in...but I think I should...on the other hand I am going to caeasars palace tomorrow night and if I am still in a funk the hubby will for sure hook a sista up...i just feel really bad...not normal bad..but icky...KWIM???

I do it all the time - retail therapy is the best there is.

What are you thinking of shopping for? Yoox.com has some amazing deals on MbMJ stuff right now!! :graucho:

I hope your day gets better, hon! :hugs:

awww hon, i'm sorry you are having a bad day. i know those days and retail therapy usually does help! ;)
i cannot WAIT to hear about your little trip tomorrow night!!!!! :yahoo:

thanks dawn..i just have one of those on the verge of tears days...feel like a weinee...

jweiner3.gif

hahaha, i couldn't resist. ;)

Don't feel like a weinie! i know i have had days where i just need a little pick me up and mj usually does it. i think MANY of us have!

so let's see this little pouch for your cell!

I hear ya!! I've been feeling yucky and I seriously have NEVER had a zit this huge before!! I know a new lil sumpin-sumpin would lift my mood temporarily, but I would have too much guilt right now cause I need to curb the spending. I think it all depends on whether you think you'd feel good or bad about it in the morning - if it's something you would've bought anyways, what's the harm in doing it on a day when it can give you a little boost?They don't call it retail therapy for nothin';)
P.S. :hugs:

I hear ya!! I've been feeling yucky and I seriously have NEVER had a zit this huge before!! I know a new lil sumpin-sumpin would lift my mood temporarily, but I would have too much guilt right now cause I need to curb the spending. I think it all depends on whether you think you'd feel good or bad about it in the morning - if it's something you would've bought anyways, what's the harm in doing it on a day when it can give you a little boost?They don't call it retail therapy for nothin';)
P.S. :hugs:

hahaha, so true!!!
;)
and pm - i had the big zit a couple weeks ago (remember the one that had it's own pulse?). it has STILL not gone away completely. :cursing: thankfully, a little concealor helps and it's just a little bump now, but it's still there. :sad: