Bad day

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Hey girls...I have a question for ya...I am having "one of those days" zit on the chin (don't get zits EVER), feel fat and crappy, my son is being a handful and if I hear one more word about how awesome the stupid kegerator is I will lose it! I am so close to buying something in hopes of making me feel better...do you do this???? ugh...I am so getting it!

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
OMG I do this all.the.time.

I definitely use retail therapy as a way of making me feel better whether I'm having an off day, am PMSy or have some sort of emotional crisis.

Usually I am not out of control with it and it's rainy day money that I kind of waste to buy a bag or two but sometimes it helps to walk away from the computer.

Unllllleeessss of course you have some $$$ to burn that won't cut into anything, then why not use it to make yourself feel better?

Hope this passes soon, doll!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
thanks hun..it isn't anything big...a coin pouch on elux...150 bucks with shipping..to put my new centro in...but I think I should...on the other hand I am going to caeasars palace tomorrow night and if I am still in a funk the hubby will for sure hook a sista up...i just feel really bad...not normal bad..but icky...KWIM???

I<3MJ

Ballantyne Barbie
Sep 11, 2007
the Queen City
I do it all the time - retail therapy is the best there is.

What are you thinking of shopping for? Yoox.com has some amazing deals on MbMJ stuff right now!! :graucho:

I hope your day gets better, hon! :hugs:

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
awww hon, i'm sorry you are having a bad day. i know those days and retail therapy usually does help! ;)
i cannot WAIT to hear about your little trip tomorrow night!!!!! :yahoo:

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
thanks dawn..i just have one of those on the verge of tears days...feel like a weinee...

hahaha, i couldn't resist. ;)

Don't feel like a weinie! i know i have had days where i just need a little pick me up and mj usually does it. i think MANY of us have!

so let's see this little pouch for your cell!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
I hear ya!! I've been feeling yucky and I seriously have NEVER had a zit this huge before!! I know a new lil sumpin-sumpin would lift my mood temporarily, but I would have too much guilt right now cause I need to curb the spending. I think it all depends on whether you think you'd feel good or bad about it in the morning - if it's something you would've bought anyways, what's the harm in doing it on a day when it can give you a little boost?They don't call it retail therapy for nothin';)
P.S. :hugs:

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I hear ya!! I've been feeling yucky and I seriously have NEVER had a zit this huge before!! I know a new lil sumpin-sumpin would lift my mood temporarily, but I would have too much guilt right now cause I need to curb the spending. I think it all depends on whether you think you'd feel good or bad about it in the morning - if it's something you would've bought anyways, what's the harm in doing it on a day when it can give you a little boost?They don't call it retail therapy for nothin';)
P.S. :hugs:
hahaha, so true!!!
;)
and pm - i had the big zit a couple weeks ago (remember the one that had it's own pulse?). it has STILL not gone away completely. :cursing: thankfully, a little concealor helps and it's just a little bump now, but it's still there. :sad: