Bad Day

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :crybaby:So I went to a walk through of my new condo.......and then found out that for the FOURTH day in a row my condo closing was delayed. I went to starbucks with my mom to discuss and debrief. As I was leaving, I went to the ladies room, and I put my ZC down on the counter to wash my hands.

I got home, and realized, CRAP - I left my wallet on the counter. Keep in mind, I live one traffic light away from my starbucks. I got back there literally 5 minutes later.

Wallet was gone. Nobody turned it in. I waited for over an hour.

I'm not sad about the silly things, the fortune I'd been holding on to for years, my college ID card that I still kept....my credit cards, pictures of family etc.....I was more sad that someone had taken my first MJ ZC :crybaby:

2. Oh nooooo!!! I'm so sorry! That sucks!!!

3. Oh dear. I am very sorry. Hopefully, it gets returned to you....

4. So sorry to hear this unfortunate incident! I truly hope that somehow, your ZC makes its way back to you...:flowers::flowers::flowers:

5. So sorry too...

6. Sorry about your bad day

7. that's absolutely terrible! i would be devasted too. i'm so sorry this happened to you. i have a feeling something good will happen to you this weekend to make up for this.

8. Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that few823. :sad: I hope someone returns it to you. Sending good vibes to you. :heart:

9. oh no. I am so sorry. Maybe a Good Samaritan will return it to you. It happened to me once when I lost my purse! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

10. sorry honey ... xx

11. ^^ I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you also!!!

Sorry you had a bad day.

12. I am so sorry, you must feel very upset. I hope it finds its way back to you somehow.

13. That is so terrible :sad: The panic of losing a wallet/bag is horrible. I hope someone returns it. You never know, hopefully a good person picked it up and will contact you.

14. Oh hon, I'm so sorry!! I had my purse stolen once so I can empathize with you. I truly hope someone does the right thing and returns it. ~~HUGS~~:heart::heart:

15. That's awful. I'm really hoping it will find its way back. Sorry about the bad day.....