Bad day turned good.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Started off in the dentist this morning, having a temporary filling.....nice. Then went to drop something off at a shop and got chased down the road by a traffic warden on a bicycle who had clocked my car parked in a loading bay for like 3 minutes. Lights changed so I had to stop :cursing: Tried to explain I was actually unloading, then he handed me a parking fine.....great!

I had received a call about a Marwari GM in Gold Clemence that I was possibly interested in so I went to have a look and try it on, sadly it wasnt for me so I went to my favourite department store with the yellow bags :P

I had other things I had to pick up but decided to stop by H and see if I could get a scarf ring for my mini collection of twillys, alas no twilly scarf ring but I came back with these.....

Pochette La Reale - Framboise/Blanc/Marron Glace
    Kelly Lock & Key scarf ring - Gold

Attached Files:

2. Very pretty pochette & you tied it so pretty!

3. Great goodies, certainly a good end to your day!

4. I love the design of the pochette, especially in that cw. congrats!

5. Very pretty pochette!

6. [​IMG]

Super pretty, I love the colourway :tup:

7. Another beautiful scarf, you're on fire!!

8. You may have had a less than perfect start to the day, but look at you now!

[​IMG]

Pretty lady with a pretty find! Congrats!

9. Your scarf is gorgeous!!! I love the scarf ring as well, many congrats!

10. Wow, Congrats!!! I love that scarf and scarf ring!!! Both fabulous choices!!!!

11. Congrats, fantastic, wear in the best of health and happiness. We are scarf ring siblings, I have it in the silver/PHW?

12. How the heck did you make that knot? It's gorgeous!

13. Isn't it just - talented lady - spill!

14. Great action shot! Love it!

I just HAVE to have one of these:

[​IMG]

15. the lock and key are great...and how in the world did you tie that pochette? It looks great!!