Bad customer service?? :-O

lulu8708

Feb 26, 2010
Today, i FINALLY got a chance to go to the couch outlet in Windsor. And i was not happy with my experience with the sales associates there!
Seriously, their lack of knowledge and help, PLUS the way i was invisble to them when i was leaving the store really made me wanna stick to chancing myself with e-bay....grrr!!:mad:

Has anyone come across bad "floor" customer service in Windsor and anywhere else in the outlet stores? Or maybe today was just an "off-day" for these associates(hopefully!):wondering

awww i'm sorry! just ruins your experience doesn't it?

i went to an outlet today (but in california) and asked 2 different SA if they had any sabrina's or audrey's and both said no. Then i saw a girl come out of the back with a few bags nothing like anything on the floor and when she was done i asked her if they had any... she went in the back and low and behold there was 3 in all different colors! completely made my day that someone actually took the time to look!

hopefully you'll have better luck next time!:smile:

I think sometimes the SAs don't know the style names of bags. Once I asked an SA about an item and they asked if I had a picture. It was too busy for them to jump on a computer and search by style number. So now when I go to an outlet and I'm searching for a specific bag, I'll print out a picture with the name and style number for the impaired SAs. Haha!

I think sometimes the SAs don't know the style names of bags. Once I asked an SA about an item and they asked if I had a picture. It was too busy for them to jump on a computer and search by style number. So now when I go to an outlet and I'm searching for a specific bag, I'll print out a picture with the name and style number for the impaired SAs. Haha!

I did that. No use! One SA quoted the style number wrong. Another one claimed the picture is silver until I scrolled down to show her the coach website described as gold. But she defended herself by saying the item when came into outlet, it will be RENUMBER!! Heh... talking about professionalism.

Today, i FINALLY got a chance to go to the couch outlet in Windsor. And i was not happy with my experience with the sales associates there!
Seriously, their lack of knowledge and help, PLUS the way i was invisble to them when i was leaving the store really made me wanna stick to chancing myself with e-bay....grrr!!:mad:

Has anyone come across bad "floor" customer service in Windsor and anywhere else in the outlet stores? Or maybe today was just an "off-day" for these associates(hopefully!):wondering

I had a similar experience at the Windsor Outlet just after christmas but it was with just one SA. I spoke to another SA about it and she reported it to the manager who went to speak to the other girl. When they opened up last yr they were really friendly but since then, I've noticed that some of the SAs are a bit surly and none too helpful. It's too bad that your first outlet experience wasn't the greatest.