Bad customer service at prada.com

Hello everyone!

have you experienced good customer service at Prada.com?
I just bought my first Prada bag( Mini Re-Edition 2000 nylon Bag in beige) From their french website.
They sent the bag rather quickly from another boutique (Cannes).
The bag have received had two manufacturing defaults: the key chain had dark glue stains on it and the worst the Front logo of the bag was really crooked (one corner upper than the other).
I called the customer service to see if it was possible to change in boutique (i live in Paris) but they told me it was impossible.
They told me that they gonna send me a email with a DHL number, and DHL gonna contact me after to take the bag back.
The email was never send and i had to call back the next morning.
This time the operator send me the mail saying DHL will contact me.
I waited two days, no new from DHL.
I send a long email today with the recap of everything saying it was not a service from a luxury brand, That they didn’t really care about their customers And i was really disappointed by the brand. They just answer me saying that they sorry DHL didn’t contact me they gonna reach them but i can also contact them on my own !
Nothing about my disappointment or the fact that they sent me a faulty bag in the first place.
I work in retail and i’m really shocked by their attitude, i don’t want some kind of grand gesture but just an acknowledgement of their multiple mistakes and a « sorry » was enough.
Sorry for the long rant but i’m really surprised by their mediocre attitude.
Anyone with a similar experience ? Or manufacturing problem with this particular bag?
Thanks for reading

Ugh, what a shame! I ordered a pink re edition online on May 6... It still hasn't shipped. I'm wondering if I should just cancel the order and purchase from a personal shopper overseas..

customer service? Prada? :tdown:
Years ago I tried to get them to help me track down a particular bag I wanted to no avail.:panic:I ended up calling/emailing boutiques around the world directly. I never got the bag but I had a blast connecting with some really nice sales associates :chatty:
Another time I took a bag into the Prada boutique to see what they could do about a screw that fell out of a handle. The best they could do was to offer to ship the bag to NYC (I am on the West Coast), have the bag sent back to italy and see if they could do something all for around $100 and 3-6 months turn around. I ended up just replacing it myself with a .25 screw from a craft or hardware store. It didn't match exactly but it did the trick
Bottom line is Prada "customer service" really sucks both before and after the sale. I have a great SA here locally and I doubt even he could blast through the wall of BS that corporate has

customer service? Prada? :tdown:
Years ago I tried to get them to help me track down a particular bag I wanted to no avail.:panic:I ended up calling/emailing boutiques around the world directly. I never got the bag but I had a blast connecting with some really nice sales associates :chatty:
Another time I took a bag into the Prada boutique to see what they could do about a screw that fell out of a handle. The best they could do was to offer to ship the bag to NYC (I am on the West Coast), have the bag sent back to italy and see if they could do something all for around $100 and 3-6 months turn around. I ended up just replacing it myself with a .25 screw from a craft or hardware store. It didn't match exactly but it did the trick
Bottom line is Prada "customer service" really sucks both before and after the sale. I have a great SA here locally and I doubt even he could blast through the wall of BS that corporate has

Ugh, what a shame! I ordered a pink re edition online on May 6... It still hasn't shipped. I'm wondering if I should just cancel the order and purchase from a personal shopper overseas..

I think they have less people working due to the coronavirus, not sure. I placed an order April 30th for a re-edition and didn’t get it until May 14th.

I think they have less people working due to the coronavirus, not sure. I placed an order April 30th for a re-edition and didn’t get it until May 14th.
Oh wow! I wss just worried because I wasn't sure if the pink ended up selling out since it hasn't shown that it's been confirmed or anything. Hopefully it gets fulfilled soon!

Which color did you end up getting? I didn't think I'd like this bag as much as I do!

I had a Cahier bag that was my first prada bag. Opened it up and noticed the crooked logo lettering. Brought it to the store and looked at the other 2- both the same thing. I returned it and never went back to prada since.

Oh wow! I wss just worried because I wasn't sure if the pink ended up selling out since it hasn't shown that it's been confirmed or anything. Hopefully it gets fulfilled soon!

Which color did you end up getting? I didn't think I'd like this bag as much as I do!

I called them about 8 days after I placed the order because I also thought it had sold out but they just told me they’re backed up and that they’d see what was going out with the warehouse. The next day it magically shipped so maybe you just have to call? lol

I got the black re-edition 2000 but actually ended up returning it because the strap felt too short for me and kept slipping off my shoulder. It’s an adorable bag but I realized I’m more of a crossbody girl

I called them about 8 days after I placed the order because I also thought it had sold out but they just told me they’re backed up and that they’d see what was going out with the warehouse. The next day it magically shipped so maybe you just have to call? lol

I got the black re-edition 2000 but actually ended up returning it because the strap felt too short for me and kept slipping off my shoulder. It’s an adorable bag but I realized I’m more of a crossbody girl
Argh, I've called them like three times LOL. they just keep saying it's processing and that it should ship soon.. It's been over two weeks, almost 3! Just want confirmation that they were able to secure the bag or if they're still trying Rio source it. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

And ohhh! The black is cute. Such a bummer it didn't work out for you :sad:

Well, I've been calling them every day. They just kept telling me the item is getting transferred From another store.. I asked them today if the ͏bag was actually found and being transferred and the lady looked into it and said oh, looks like it's sold out!! I understand there's limited people working but yikes. Almost three weeks of me asking almost every day and it took that long for them to see it's sold out...

Well, I've been calling them every day. They just kept telling me the item is getting transferred From another store.. I asked them today if the ͏bag was actually found and being transferred and the lady looked into it and said oh, looks like it's sold out!! I understand there's limited people working but yikes. Almost three weeks of me asking almost every day and it took that long for them to see it's sold out...
I hope you will finally get the bag
I was refunded from Prada yesterday because i called DHL myself to pick up the bag...The customer service told me they will do it but 6 days after no news
I really love the bag so i will go to a store and see if the service will be better there.

I hope you will finally get the bag
I was refunded from Prada yesterday because i called DHL myself to pick up the bag...The customer service told me they will do it but 6 days after no news
I really love the bag so i will go to a store and see if the service will be better there.
Ugh, how frustrating! Glad you got your refund.

Sadly the pink is sold out in the usa, I'll probably have to use a personal shopper in another country to get it!

I did a charge send from a Prada store in the US for the nylon re-edition. Received today and didn't come with a box or a dustbag. I was so upset by this. Has this ever happened to anyone? I emailed customer service. I really need at least one in order to store this bag!

I did a charge send from a Prada store in the US for the nylon re-edition. Received today and didn't come with a box or a dustbag. I was so upset by this. Has this ever happened to anyone? I emailed customer service. I really need at least one in order to store this bag!
Was it the 2000 re edition with just the shoulder strap?? If so, yes!! except I bought mine from Saks. They literally shipped it in a box with brown packaging paper lol! But I also bought 4 re editions with the thick crossbody strap and they all came with dust bags but only 3 came with a box. I think it depends on the SA packaging your item. Sad right??

So sad!! Thats definitely happened to me at saks before also but I was so taken aback after purchasing directly from a Prada store. Do you think if I called they would help me out?