Bad Customer Service at LV!!!!

I went to LV yesterday in Paramus, NJ to purchase my speedy 30 and no one approached me. The store wasn't very busy and there were SA chatting. I was dessed casual. I went to the counter where the speedys were and there were 2 SA chatting and didnt even look at me! They were literally 5 ft away from me! :cursing:So anyway i asked for help and she assisted me to another women. The SA that helped me was so into her convo wit her friend, did not even speak much2me. jus overall looked annoyed with me. UNTIL she realize i was going to purchase. she was then being very chatty with me and "helpful" IMO, If u dont lik ur job just leave ! WAA the hell i was soo pissed . i dont even want2 go into details. BUt i did call2 complain n the women ask me if i wanted 2 file a complaint but then i would have2 give me name etc. i told her just to educate her SA about good CS. stupid grumps!
The secruity guard was the only 1 tht said hi 2 me! and he is not even employeed by LV! He was very good looking.LOL :woohoo:

Once I was in the 5th avenue store with my mother.

She wanted sneakers because we were going to be walking all day and she had not brought appropriate shoes for that. After waiting for a bit, she asked the SA for a specific shoe in her size. The SA went and checked, then came back and said they did not have it. Then, she left.

She simply... left. There was maybe 3-4 models my mother was interested in, including a sandal, but the SA never came back. In fact, we stood there for another 10 minutes and no other SA ever came back.

Obviously we left and she decided to get her shoes at Dior. Note that the service at Dior was perfect, they offered us water and expresso.

Last edited:
I've had many bad experiences with LV SA's. Normally i just kind of put up with it, however the last time it happened i just straight up asked: why the attitude? if you don't want to work here then quit your job, but don't stand here with an attitude like you are better than any of your customers. She was embarrased, but proceeded to help me in a friendlier manner. This was in the LV store in Amsterdam.

Good on ya! :tup: :woohoo:

I have been shocked at the treatment some people have received by the SA's. I'm in sales, and I am appalled that these people can be so rude and snobbish!! If I were manager at a LV store, those rude SA's would be sacked immediately. I would tell the other SA's to never look at someone and judge whether you think they are "worthy" of good service based on age, nationality, how they're dressed, etc. You would be surprised at how many of my clients are multi-millionaires and they will go shopping in sweats and flip flops!! And they spend like no tomorrow!! The bottom line is, everyone deserves respect and common courtesy, and anything less is just unacceptable. After all, the sales assistant's job is to SERVE the customers, not to alienate and give attitude.

Sometimes I think the smaller LV bountique's have better customer service. My SA at the tiny LV boutique at Saks is so much nicer and more friendly/helpful/generous than the SA's at the huge Flagship store down the street.

I think the key is just establishing a relationship with these SA's. If they know you, and they know that you are willing to spend your money with them specifically, then they will give you great service every time.