Bad customer service at LV....

chloe2880

Jun 9, 2007
Here's my problem:in the beginning of march I brought my porte-trésor to the lv shop in Antwerp. The stitching had to be redone. I am using my wallet for years now, but I cant let it go, not ready to buy a new one yet :smile:
I got t from my aunt before she died, and I use it every day.

At Vuitton, hey told me the reparation would take around 5 weeks...maybe 6 weeks. That means that the wallet would have been ready arround 15th of april.

...guess what...still dont have my wallet back!!!

Every time that I call or pass by the LV shop, they tell me that they will keep in touch, they will call me, but I never hear from them :sad: I allready phoned 5 or 6 times.
They dont give me any answer of where my wallet is, what happened,..

I dont know what to do anymore, it is getting really annoying :cursing:

What should I do? Please help me!!!!!!!!!

Oh - sorry to hear that.

Could you call and ask to speak to the Manager and explain that it is now nearly 2 months since you were advised it would be back and ask if there is any reason for the delay?

Hope it works out;)

Yeah I'd ask to speak to the store manager too.

It might seem like a long time, but perhaps the place where they sent it off to is probably busy with other orders/repairs? :shrugs:

Indeed, the manager told me that they lost the wallet, they dont know where it is.
Because it's fathersday tomorrow in Belgium, I asked for a men's wallet, a gift for my husband, and I even had enough credit for a porte-cléfs framboise....
I actually didn't needed a new wallet, last month I bought a Damier wallet.

Tomorrow morning my husband gets breakfast with a little LV gift :graucho: