Bad Consignment at Onquestyle

I'm really disappointed to let you all know my bad experiences with Onquestyle. One month ago, I consigned a new B35 Rouge Pivoine togo GHW, with all seals intact on feet (brand new condition). They refuse to purchase, but would like me to consign the bag for 60 days.

I trusted them, and left the bag on their hand. When I returned to pick up the bag, the shape is out, seals on feets are gone and all scratches on 4 feets. Certainly, this cant be a brand new bag. They are very irresponsible. They said they would pay for the bill of polishing 4 feets, but the feeling of a new bag isnt the same any more??? If they can't take care of the bag, how would we trust them to sell anything? If you are thinking to consign at Onquestyle, make sure you capture conditions of the bag as proof.

I'm sure I will never ever go back to Onquestyle again.

ThanksImageUploadedByPurseForum1445661586.311196.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1445661600.544278.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry this happened. I considered them previously but decided not to use based on bad feedback from shoppers (Yelp). I'm moving to the area soon and am curious to see them in action.

Again, sorry and thanks for the warning.

I had a very bad experience as well. I lived in the area and purchased a CDC bracelet from them a few years ago. When I got the bracelet home and compared it to my other CDCs, there were slight differences. I took it back and questioned authenticity and they were very rude and nasty. They insisted it had been authenticated and gave me a very difficult time, refused to refund my money. I could have continued the pursuit with the BBB and local officials but, to be honest, I travel a lot and did not have time. I kept the bracelet but would never do business with the owners again.

I am so sorry this happened to you. No one should ever need to face this type of ordeal.

I am jbeyond mad just reading what they did to your bag. This is certainly not a new bag anymore and the value of the bag has decreased due to the scratch and missing feet protection. I agree with you polishing will not help with anything. How irresponsible of them to ask you to consign and yet do not take care of the bag!

Thank you for reporting your experience here so that all of us know what is happening. I certainly hope you will get more compensation than just money to polish the feet! They should buy out the bag from you now since it is their fault. This is absolutely not right of them to mistreat your bag this way. Such bad business ethics!

I'm really disappointed to let you all know my bad experiences with Onquestyle. One month ago, I consigned a new B35 Rouge Pivoine togo GHW, with all seals intact on feet (brand new condition). They refuse to purchase, but would like me to consign the bag for 60 days.

I trusted them, and left the bag on their hand. When I returned to pick up the bag, the shape is out, seals on feets are gone and all scratches on 4 feets. Certainly, this cant be a brand new bag. They are very irresponsible. They said they would pay for the bill of polishing 4 feets, but the feeling of a new bag isnt the same any more??? If they can't take care of the bag, how would we trust them to sell anything? If you are thinking to consign at Onquestyle, make sure you capture conditions of the bag as proof.

ThanksView attachment 3166866View attachment 3166868

i am so beyond shocked and repulsed... you are right, this is not a brand new bag anymore and i would insist they purchase this bag from you outright! someone must have used that bag in that time period! totally unacceptable!!!! :cursing::mad:

I'm really sorry this happened to you. I can't believe it was returned in that condition. What does your consignment contract say? Sigh.

i am living in asia, and my Kelly was returned to me from a consignment store with a black ball point pen mark on the front panel. I feel let down and upset and trying to seek compensation by asking the store to purchase the bag from me. i have given them a 8% discount to purchase off me, but they are not happy with it. management is not in touch with me for a week. they have closed the store down so i don't have a place to complain to. i think i am heading to small claim court soon. i learned a lesson and i will not consign again.

100% agree with all above comments. The site customer service is the worst!!!

i am so beyond shocked and repulsed... you are right, this is not a brand new bag anymore and i would insist they purchase this bag from you outright! someone must have used that bag in that time period! totally unacceptable!!!! :cursing::mad:
They're not going to do that unfortunately. That's the problem with consignment, once you leave your merchandise on their premises, lawd knows what might happen (whether it's sold, remains pristine, etc). I agree it's not right nor is it acceptable but unfortunately sometimes bad things happen to good people.