*bad*BAD*bad*BAD* girl part TWO....

Hi there girls:smile: I was seriously floored and just start waking up a bit :smile: thank you for all your kinds words.... DH put the gorgeous bags out there for me to see each time I woke up :smile:. Soon I will have some in action pics.

Congratulations! Your bag and wallet looks... ... delicious.

I just realised i must never get a bag in ostrich cognac. The color and texture made me crave for roast chicken. :shame:

Maybe it's time for an afternoon snack.

Congratulations! Your bag and wallet looks... ... delicious.

I just realised i must never get a bag in ostrich cognac. The color and texture made me crave for roast chicken. :shame:

Maybe it's time for an afternoon snack.

:roflmfao: really I'm almost rolling off the couch :smile: Yes I just fell hard for the 30 cm .... so a lot of replacing ;) but I'm almost there.... Yesterday I had a bad day again... and went back to the doc and another round of antibiotics and a coughing medicine that makes me sooo drowsy....

I can't believe I found this thread only now!! Your bags are gorgeous!! That Rouge H box is a real beauty! How about some modelling photos when you get better? Take care!

OMG, how could I have missed this thread!!!!?

H&H, I love it when you've been bad. When you are this very bad, I am in heaven. I swear we have the same taste. I *love*Love*love*Love everything you have from the scarves to the bags and more.

I hope you are feeling better, sweetie!