Bacteria on Purses

1. Oh my! :sick: You could use the "wet ones" antibacterial wipes, I carry them everywhere! They would be less harsh than the Clorox ones. Reading that makes you think.. I always try to hang my bag on the back of the restroom door.

PS> this has nothing to do with bags but I read an article about public restroom "issues" & it said that the 1st stall is typically the cleanest (bacteria wise) because less people will round the corner & go into the first stall. So now, I always use the first stall if I can:shame:

2. clorox is a very effective disinfectant. But using it on dark leather bags will be a problem.

The key here is finding a good disinfectant that is safe for leather. (Probably rules out alcohol or detergents). Check ingredients on the available leather cleaners. The good news: E.coli is NOT difficult to kill so a leather cleaner can possibly act as a disinfectant too but again, will have to see the ingredients.

3. This was posted somewhere else...
    Please check if your thread was posted somewhere else before re-posting this.

A mod will surely close this anytime soon.

4. Thanks for the information.:biggrin::flowers:

5. Quite the article...YUKKY YUK! :sick: There is a antibacterial leather cleaner available at Lovin My Bags.:yes: It is the only one I can find that was specific for leather and offered germ killing properties. :cool: Their web site is www.lovinmybags.com:heart:
    Keep yo leatha kleen! :cool:

6. Wow :huh: you sound like an infomercial.

7. Yuck. :sick: :yucky:

8. I never put it on the floor unless it's a home carpet and I dust it off usually when I do that but I do put it on tables a lot. Yikes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice