Backpack

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Trying to decide between the Palm Springs pm or Montsouris. What does everyone recommend?

2. I prefer the palm springs - looks dressier IMO.

Km2181 and Bumbles like this.
  3. Palm Springs because less fussy to get in and out of - especially with the new zipper.

Km2181 likes this.
  4. Palm Springs! The Montsouris new model doesn’t have the same flare like the older style.

Km2181 likes this.
  5. Handsdown Montsouris old model. It's just because I want it myself lol.

houstonm2198 and Km2181 like this.
  6. I have palm springs pm. he cute

Km2181 likes this.
  7. love the palm springs!!

Km2181 likes this.
  8. Vintage Montsouris :yes:

Km2181 likes this.
  9. Montsouris! I don’t like the straps on the Palm Springs pm.....

Km2181 likes this.
  10. Palm springs

Km2181 likes this.
  11. Just purchased the Palm Spring MM. Love it and a perfect size. I was afraid it would be too big for everyday but it's perfect and love that the front pocket is useful. The PM and MM has been popping up online off and on for the last couple of days..

Km2181 likes this.
  12. If they would bring back the original montsouris I would get it in a heartbeat. I received my PS PM and so far I'm loving it. It's a great size for me as I normally only carry smaller cross bodies. I'm glad the zipper issue is fixed and the straps have been slightly altered so it isnt as puffy as the old models.

Km2181 likes this.
  13. i have both old model montsouris backpack and new model palm springs pm, love them both for different reasons, both are great, forever in my collection!

by the way Boshpore backpack is a great backpack too! super sexy and outside many pockets is a great adventage!

Km2181 likes this.
  14. Yes, I feel the same about the straps. Not crazy about them. Too bulky.