Backpack monogram reversed mini yes or no??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help me! What do you think of this bag? Price is €1.450... Do you like it? IMG_1469285838.279897.jpg IMG_1469285896.408485.jpg

mahinaetoile and GeorgiaPurseGal like this.
  2. It reminds me of a Reese's peanut butter cup! That is not a bad thing

3. From photos, no- I do not care for the look although I love the mini. I think you are better off with the all mono or the patches. Just my opinion- the color juxtaposition is not for me. I prefer simple classics.

4. I love the reverse monogram!

5. It's another different take on monogram canvas. Eclipse just came out. We saw new upcoming versions in the SS18 men show... It's the new normal. If you like it, go for it. If you're not fully in love, pass... Something else is always around the corner.

nerual13 likes this.
  6. I like it but if you don't like the design you could wait for the stickers collection or I think it's called world tour collection to come out for a mini....I like the monogram but it's nice for a little change on it...

7. I'm not a fan, I really don't care for the shade of brown at ALL. Like fabuleux said, if you love it, get it. If you don't, something else will come along! Its good advice :smile:

8. I like the reverse monogram! Go for it :smile:

9. I really like it... About the stickers collection I'll be getting the neverfull

10. Not crazy about it. I wished they would've just made the lighter shade all the way rather than leaving the small pocket with the original monogram color. Made it look too busy imho.

11. Love the colors.

12. I like it! And I hope they do more color combinations with the Monogram.

BleuSaphir likes this.
  13. I like it, the colours are nice.

14. I don't like it but the only opinion that matters is whether or not YOU like it :smile:

15. I'm going to go for one! Late summer/fall will really compliment this.