Backpack Madness!

I totally disagree. I have a montsouris and it was my second bag after my speedy 30. I use it as one of my everday bags. I am a Mom and it is useful but also I like it because I don't have to worry about annoying straps that fall of my shoulder like a BH or bucket would.

I totally disagree. I have a montsouris and it was my second bag after my speedy 30. I use it as one of my everday bags. I am a Mom and it is useful but also I like it because I don't have to worry about annoying straps that fall of my shoulder like a BH or bucket would.
K, as a mom, you get a free pass. :smile:

I have a Montsouris and I love it. I think that anyone who wants to carry a backpack can and should carry it. I'm just glad that LV makes something for everyone. If one doesn't like the backpack then she shouldn't buy it. What works for one doesn't work for another. It's all about choice.

There are places where a backpack is ideal rather than toting a purse. One good place to carry a backpack is to the jazz concerts in the park. It's far more appropriate, user friendly and allows one to tote more things/goodies and essentials.

I also own the old school Randonee, the largest one which is also somewhat of a backpack:
DSC00037.jpg

By the way, in case no one named it, another LV Epi backpack is the "Gobelins." Here's the link to one on ebay:
eBay: LOUIS VUITTON BLACK EPI BACKPACK GOBELINS EXCELLENT!!! (item 110047120276 end time Nov-01-06 21:07:46 PST)

I went to Albuquerque, NM a couple of weeks ago with my husband and had the dilemma of which bag to take. My Montouris backpack won and I am glad I brought it because we went to the hot air balloon festival and I packed it full of souvenirs. I still have not changed bags.

I travel a lot for work and I find the Montsouris one of my best travel accessories. I usually travel w/a laptop and having a backpack keeps at least one of my hands free for pulling the laptop bag.

But, this is the only time I use it. Once I get to my destination, I have a smaller bag for everyday use.