Backpack for a college student??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking into buying a back pack for when head off to uni in the spring. I love the mens Louis Vuitton 'Michael' bag but it is still pretty expensive even if I bought it off ebay :sad: So what are some other decent size designer backpacks? I want a designer backpack because I won't be carrying any purses to class so I'd like to have something different!

Here is the Louis Vuitton bag:
    upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Louis-Vuitton-Michael-damier-graphite-canvas-backpack.jpg

It would need to be able to fit a decent size binder and books! Please help!

2. Prada makes good sized backpacks and because a lot of them are canvas or nylon, they're not too expensive used. I'd try searching "Prada backpack" on eBay, I'm sure you'll find something. Hope that helps :smile:

3. I did this the first year of college. I had to have a designer messenger/computer bag. The next year I ditched that and went to a north face backpack. I know they aren't beautiful or fashionable, but they are so much more comfortable when lugging books and a laptop around. :smile: good luck!

4. I love MCM backpack.

5. Maybe Prada? Their nylon backpacks are super durable & easy to take care of.

6. I'd go for a messenger bag - when I was in college/grad school I found it sleeker and easier to tote along post classes, etc. Gucci would be good. Also, how about a tote? An LV neverfull?