Backpack club

I'm debating between the small urban spirit backpack in black calfskin from 18K (A91121 Y82327 94305) and the small urban spirit backpack in black lambskin from 19P (A91121 B00250 94305). Any suggestion?

Don’t get Lamb. I have it in the chevron large calfskin and used it for 2 months and it shows a little wear. The way this bag is bounced around IMO it will get ruined if a daily bag.

I received a 19P small urban spirit backpack in black lambskin today, but it does NOT stand itself. It falls backward. When I put some normal stuff (wallet, pouch, etc.) inside, it stands, but still leans backward a little bit. My SA said that it's normal and not to worry. Does your urban spirit backpack do that, too?

Question! Does anyone here own the chanel duma? It's a vintage piece (circa 1995 lambskin) I have coming in the mail soon. I love the look of this bag but i'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to spend a little extra and buy the chanel urban spirit brand new? Thoughts on quality and longevity of both pieces? Thanks!View attachment 4291576 View attachment 4291577

I’m in the same predicament. I don’t own a vintage but with the prices being what they are, I’m leaning towards purchasing a pre loved newer backpack. Sorry, I’m not being very helpful!

Question! Does anyone here own the chanel duma? It's a vintage piece (circa 1995 lambskin) I have coming in the mail soon. I love the look of this bag but i'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to spend a little extra and buy the chanel urban spirit brand new? Thoughts on quality and longevity of both pieces? Thanks!View attachment 4291576 View attachment 4291577

I so nearly fell for the mini urban spirit in black lamb and gold hardware. It’s so very cutesy and modern. I have the vintage one and think it is in amazing condition... younger sister I think may not be quite as robust and the interior is cloth lined. Lambskin is a beautiful matte finish and in my opinion is thinner.

My vintage was £1k less than the newbie so will be happy and content with it. I do enjoy the sheen on the black/brown camelion leather and the solid weightiness of the metal strap.I was very tempted to do a double take though especially with the ability to have the chain held as a top handle style.

Sorry if confused you more...

Attachments

• 4168A5C0-C3C3-47FE-AB6B-E8EF6B9A9599.jpeg
    4168A5C0-C3C3-47FE-AB6B-E8EF6B9A9599.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 969
  • 5C7D6E2E-9B89-4B1F-9111-4B852CB09BD8.jpeg
    5C7D6E2E-9B89-4B1F-9111-4B852CB09BD8.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 973
Last edited:
BA1CD48A-1FCE-4A5D-B90F-DA8078855E8C.jpeg
Caved in guys could not resist the urban spirit mini backpack- roomy, light weight and modern vibe. I still love my vintage baby though for its elegant, quality feel, it is also a black brown colour which I adore moves closer to either shade depending on what you are wearing and the lighting...
At least my 2 girls wouldn’t be squabbling when they are older, they have already identified their favourite which worked out well. Super happy with them. Off to ban island for me for the next 12montha minimum ciao ciao

View attachment 4408401
Caved in guys could not resist the urban spirit mini backpack- roomy, light weight and modern vibe. I still love my vintage baby though for its elegant, quality feel, it is also a black brown colour which I adore moves closer to either shade depending on what you are wearing and the lighting...
At least my 2 girls wouldn’t be squabbling when they are older, they have already identified their favourite which worked out well. Super happy with them. Off to ban island for me for the next 12montha minimum ciao ciao
Does chanel still sell the US mini in lambskin? I have the calfskin version but I think I prefer the lambskin so maybe I want to get that one