backorder???

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
LA- SouthBay
i went in to coach yesterday to get my gracyn shoes...they are so cute! when i was there i was talking about how i wanted a tattersal cosmetic bag for my millie since everything gets lost in there! However, i dont like the hamptons one (not a pink fan). I then told my SA that I should have bought the legacy stripe one with the kisslock(40674) while they had it. she looked into it and JAX had 3 left. she backordered it for me.

does anyone know how this works? is there really a chance i will get one of those?

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
LA- SouthBay
when i had called jax they said they were sold out...thats why i was surprised she said they had 3 left. she said that if they cant fulfill it my order will just be cancelled and they wouldnt charge me. i was just hoping someone may know what the chances are that i will get it!

MrsWeidner

O.G.
Jan 12, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
I'm surprised that she did that. We (at my store anyway) are only allowed to order if there are 8 or more at JAX, so I don't know if this is a Coach-wide thing, or just our store. I hope you get it though, it is super cute!