Backcountry.com 50% off coupon North Face

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is great! Thank you. My mom and I were wondering when the best time to go looking for North Face jackets would be. :]

2. Yes, and everything is already on sale, but it's even further discounted after you add it to your cart! I tested it out with a North Face fleece that was originally $120, on sale for $74.21, and when I viewed it in my cart, the price was $49.98! Will have to load up on Christmas presents now...:smile:

3. Oh wow, this is great.

4. I wanted to get a denali fleece, but the color that I wanted is all sold out in woman's M. Does anyone know the equivalent in girls sizes? L? XL?

5. I have a Youth XL. I'm not exactly sure if it's the equivalent of the S or M in women's, but I love how they're a good deal cheaper. :] If you go to The North Face website, I think they have size charts for both women's and girls' so you can compare that way.

6. I'm a size S and I can fit the XL girls or L boys. I find the L girls is too short (I'm 5'7").