Back with questions..lol

jrzymomof3

Apr 18, 2013
Hi Ladies!! I have been MIA for a bit..you all have helped me so much with my first Coach purchase this year and my outlet questions ;)

Question-My friend had just purchased a Legacy Sig Duffle from Amazon; seller The Corner Store-
She received it yesterday but is now questioning if it is real or not. The bag looks real but the bag does NOT have any tag in it saying *Made In..* at all...
Do ALL real Coach bags have that little tag?
I honestly do not know being so new to Coach still myself, and only having a couple of bags so far..
I tried reading on the boards and all appears to look good from what I can see but I'm not sure..lol..

I am going to attempt to upload pics of it..
Any opinions would be great.
Thanks SO much =)
Johanna

Attachments

• Coach 14.jpg
    Coach 14.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 499
  • COACH 6.jpg
    COACH 6.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 499
  • COACH DUFFLE 4.jpg
    COACH DUFFLE 4.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 499
  • CDUFF.png
    CDUFF.png
    33 KB · Views: 501
  • CD.png
    CD.png
    597.3 KB · Views: 508
  • Coach 15.jpg
    Coach 15.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 493
  • Coach 8.jpg
    Coach 8.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 493
I don't have that particular bag, but I have a leather duffle with a similar creed. There is a small translucent tag sewn into the side seam, about 3 inches down from the top of the bag, that states where it was made. The seller might have removed it but I would wonder why.

I don't have that particular bag, but I have a leather duffle with a similar creed. There is a small translucent tag sewn into the side seam, about 3 inches down from the top of the bag, that states where it was made. The seller might have removed it but I would wonder why.
Hmm, that is really weird. She says there is not any MADE IN..tag..I'm going to text her to look again for a possible translucent one.
I know my Ticking Stripe has a translucent small tag on the side of it.

Haha..I saw that too and had to look real hard..there is an I but its really close to the L-

OK, that's good! I'm not an authenticator, even with my glasses, even though I've done lots of homework on Coach. Did you post it up in Authentication thread? Hyacinth, whateve, or Beenburned are very good. I'm sure they can help you.

I've snipped a few of the clear plastic made in xx tags in my wallets and purses:smile::smile:...I also cut the tags off my pillows...just keeping things neat.

Hopefully someone in the Authenticate This thread can help you. Whoever authenticates it for you may want some larger pics though, so they can see the details of the bag better.

Something about that creed is bugging me too. The word "commitment" looks odd to me. I can't see the "i" in "detail" either, like jailnurse93 (and I have close to 20/20 vision).

Last edited: