bAcK!! with many happy colors!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all!!!!!!!! Long time no see<< tell that to yourself miss vanilla!!

ahim..:worried:

mmm well.. i was extremely busy in my first job!! so busy that i didnt have time to spend my first two pay checks :lol: (for those who know my story.. no i didnt get into the masters program!! i went for the job and lived happily ever after!! loooool )
    oh well.. the first pay check went on multiple dinners with family memebers!!:P + my mobile bill :hrmm: ! looool

the second one.. << cut to the news girl!!!!!!!!!!!:Push:

yes!! as i was saying.. i finally got myself a new wallet!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :nuts:

oh i was looking and searching for months for something durable and fresh!! now look what i found!!! <<jumping jumping loool :lol:

its a lovely Paul Smith WALLET!! my God those colorful stripes can make u happy just by staring at them!!

EnjoY and tell me what you think? By the way i saw in their store a couple of cute extra sporty men's wallets which make great gifts:cool:
    me miss you guys s:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:o much :cry:
    and miss participating in this wouderful forum..

paulsmith_1.jpg paulsmith_2.jpg paulsmith_3.jpg paulsmith_4.jpg
  2. Very nice and summery-looking wallet.

3. great to 'see' you, Vanilla!

that's a very cheerful wallet :smile:
    wat's the interior like?

4. like so much your wallet!very cheerful, ag oranGetRee said!

5. very pretty! Enjoy!

6. So great for spring/summer....looks like it will put a smile on your face!

7. awwww thank you all.. you r so sweeet :shame:
    oranGetRee :nuts: how are u doing?!! hope u are fine dear :biggrin:
    here are the interior photos.. mmmm it holds six cards.. and even more if u use the 2 hidden pockets beneath the card slots.. so all in all you have.. 6 card slots.. and two hidden ones (u can fit ur business cards or other papers)
    and a paper bill's place << she is horrible in description!!:wacko:

the paper bill place.. is lovely with a deep purple color.. :cool:
    its just so cute :love:

paulsmith_5.jpg paulsmith_6.jpg
  8. I was wondering where you went... welcome back! And cute wallet!

9. :shame: thank u minicoop.. i was woundering too where i went :cry:
    i am a junior programmer so u can imagine when i get home i dont want to look at the computer one second more!! looool :lol:
    but you guys surely make me come back.. :love:

10. Welcome back, and congrats on your new wallet (and job)!

11. Love, love, love it! I love anything with stripes. Seriously.

12. Thanks SuLi :biggrin:
    abandonedimages me tO:huh::huh::huh: :biggrin: i am thinking of getting myself a bag with stripes like these hopefully soooon perhaps if Paul Smith had one i'd fall in love with :amuse:

13. Oooh! I super love Paul Smith's stripes! I love your wallet! It's so nice to know that there are PF members who also adore PS.

14. vanilla_addict!
    I have a shoulder bag and a weaved belt with PS swirls on it, the swirls are also beautiful IMO. :biggrin:

Falling in love already? :amuse:

pas bag 2.jpg ps bag 3.jpg ps bag.jpg
  15. I like how summery it is! Very pleasing to the eye!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice