Back With a Vengeance!

frenchyo8

Oct 23, 2013
Hey there everyone!

I took a break from the forum when the app was no longer available, but glad to be back to share with y’all.

I fell hard for Escale pink and blue, I would have gotten two of everything if I could have.

1CE7FC50-184B-4788-BCC7-6DCF384C34B3.jpeg
this picture was taken before my 2 Neverfulls arrived!

I was also able to get my hand on the bracelet that was only released in Australia with the help of a new friend!
ACB76CA2-3C9E-48A4-9582-C6361E787CCD.jpeg
When the 2 Neverfulls arrived I took a collection picture, one of just purses, and one with most items. (Forgot a notebook, book mark, phone ring, and most importantly my trunk clutch reverse that was out for repairs)
C035F24B-2C35-4935-9B80-0BFC00BC7FAE.jpeg
178DF4C3-0A79-4B1F-8A50-16727A4E44F3.jpeg
After this picture was taken I sold Neo Noe w/ Blue Jean trim, Desperado bandeau, and the monogram and Epi leather Kirigami sets.

I purchased a triangle messenger and prism Pochette:
C64BB9F4-B00A-4462-A8D9-44350D7B3813.jpeg
B1786A13-D327-4B1A-8BD3-C787F5AD2CF0.jpeg
a very cute Keepall that folds into a pouch!!
6C519CBA-942B-4744-AF61-F71DB7590EC6.jpeg
99CBA1DD-2721-463A-BFC0-5B01F1A406BE.jpeg
an Antigua Cabas MM that I dyed as a project, came out great!
E25BFEA8-D243-4564-AB79-826C3488C696.jpeg
CCCA9731-A0FC-43FF-80EA-CA36AA0E4E26.jpeg
then I got my hands on a vertical trunk in reverse (brand new) below retail. Here she is with my PM and my trunk clutch that arrived back from repairs!
43F9EE18-A2FF-4874-816E-3DCCD2E4F799.jpeg

I have placed an order for a Neverfull World Tour with one sticker:

I’m having issues with having a reliable CA. I had a great one at my closest store (Short Hilo’s, NJ) but she left for a better position for another company.

my new CA is super nice but not very responsive. I have my eyes on the trio messenger and the trio Pochette as well as a few pieces from the cloud collection. He hasn’t been at all helpful when it comes to getting even info on pricing.

he’s going to be away on paternity leave for the next few weeks, and the mall is finally opening back up today. I don’t want to work with a new CA and have to see him when I go, it would make me so uncomfortable.

I finally reached VIC level (he confirmed) after many years of purchasing and this might be the year I get my very first VIC gift.

many advice?

Welcome back lady...you look great! And loving the updated collection!! My fave is still that black speedy with those double Vs in 2nd place. If you need an SA, I have a great one at Herald Square and her manager is amazing too! Your tempting me to take a pic of my collection...I just need the time and patience.

Reactions: frenchyo8
Welcome back! It has been a while. Your collections looks great, as always. Those double Vs are so beautiful- still my favorite in your collection.
As for the SA situation, would your SA be able to set you up with a colleague at Short Hills while he is on leave? That way he will know you are taken care of, but you will return to being his client when he gets back. I have done that with my hair stylist, and it works out well.

Welcome back lady...you look great! And loving the updated collection!! My fave is still that black speedy with those double Vs in 2nd place. If you need an SA, I have a great one at Herald Square and her manager is amazing too! Your tempting me to take a pic of my collection...I just need the time and patience.
Hey there, long time no see!

I lost 35lbs since September and I’m changing careers (starting Nursing School in September).
My current CA is a manager too, and I’m really itching for a Christmas gift, so I’m not sure if I should buy from a different store.

what do you think?

Welcome back — and even better, you came back with a big beautiful haul :smile:. Congrats on your beautiful newbies! I remember seeing a pic of your Amazon Speedy (in HI, I think?) — glad she is still in your collection. How exciting that you are getting a Bento Box soon (seriously love the look). I spy your gorgeous outdoor messenger — how do you like it? Is there a mod shot of you wearing it somewhere on the forum? (I have only found one female review of this one on YT).

Welcome back! It has been a while. Your collections looks great, as always. Those double Vs are so beautiful- still my favorite in your collection.
As for the SA situation, would your SA be able to set you up with a colleague at Short Hills while he is on leave? That way he will know you are taken care of, but you will return to being his client when he gets back. I have done that with my hair stylist, and it works out well.
I think I will do that for sure, but hopefully someone with experience, there’s a lot of new hires there at the moment.

Reactions: LV_4ever
Welcome back — and even better, you came back with a big beautiful haul :smile:. Congrats on your beautiful newbies! I remember seeing a pic of your Amazon Speedy (in HI, I think?) — glad she is still in your collection. How exciting that you are getting a Bento Box soon (seriously love the look). I spy your gorgeous outdoor messenger — how do you like it? Is there a mod shot of you wearing it somewhere on the forum? (I have only found one female review of this one on YT).
Hi! Yes the Speedy Amazon is a forever bag for me!

here’s a mod shot of outdoor messenger:
A2B6B7E9-2858-4EEC-938A-5F6613C1BBC0.jpeg
I’m 5’7” for reference.

it’s a great bag!

Hey there, long time no see!

I lost 35lbs since September and I’m changing careers (starting Nursing School in September).
My current CA is a manager too, and I’m really itching for a Christmas gift, so I’m not sure if I should buy from a different store.

what do you think?
Wow! Congratulations!! You’ll have to let me know what your secrets are. ;) Congrats and good luck!!

I’m assuming the VIC thing doesn’t transfer from store to store so maybe stick it out until Christmas and see how it goes. If you’re still not happy try my SA. After shopping at Short Hills, Garden State, both White Plains locations and Herald Square...Herald has been my favorite with the stand alone White Plains as my 2nd favorite. Ever since my NM SA from Short Hills went MIA, it just wasn’t the same experience for me.